Chapter 2

Louis pulled out his phone he silently dialed a number he could trust. "Hey um.. I..uh I bit someone...." He tried slowly, not wanting to rub salt in his low emotion set.

"What!?!? D'you know how much trouble I could get into with the clave?!? They'll put the silent brothers on you Louis, believe me it's not a good thing." The voice was strong and soaked in anger.

Louis ears were still sensitive to the loud sound so he kept the phone well away from his ear. "Listen, there something about him. I don't think he's a mundane. He saw Magnus Bane, like actually saw him, like me. I saw him staring at him. " Louis sighed into the phone, "Listen okay? I might have to go to the praetor lupus anyway.

This was his second time biting someone. If they want me to leave then I will." There was a terrible silence. The voice soon calmly but forcibly asked him for the address he did as he was told and clicked his phone shut.

Louis looked down at Harry and noticed they were both shirtless. He fetched his shirt from the hardwood floor and shrugged it on. He walked into what he knew ought to be Harry's room as it was a single bedroom apartment.

The bed was made, floor clean, overall the flat was well kept. There was no more than one picture in the whole apartment which sat beside his bed. The picture was of who Louis guessed to be Harry's sister and his mother.

Louis smiled to himself. He'd never known what it felt like to have much of a family. He left home after he was bitten at 18 and while he was at home he hid in his room. Louis was somewhat of alcoholic for a few years before he left home but not as bad as one might think.

Louis grabbed a shirt of a coat hanger and drug Harry to the couch in the living room.

Harry's bite wound was completely gone and his color was returning. Louis began to worry that Harry would wake up before Luke had arrived.

Luke was Louis pack and overall adopted father. He knew Luke was angry at him. Over the phone Luke sounded suspicious and over all cautious with his words more so than usual.

Louis heard a knock on the front door. He removed his hand from Harry's hair to answer it. Luke stepped into the flat with a scowl on his face.

"What in the Sam hell made this happen?"

Louis winced at his pack leaders words. He kept well silent for his mouth was bigger than his ego.

Luke was growing impatient he'd meant to talk with Jocelyn that night. But pack problems were his responsibilities.

Louis had been a nomad for awhile. He'd only ever bitten someone before Harry. Louis mostly roamed, feasting on the attention he got from everyone else. Louis had been running so long he hadn't quite get the hang of pack life. Louis was out and about a lot. Luke often wondered what went on in Louis mind sometimes. He was quite humorous but a dark paradise seemed to loom over his head.

The boy, Harry, was laying face up on the couch. He had curly brown hair and jawline that could deflect a bullet. A faint scar on his neck was slightly red. Luke slowly lifted his shirt to reveal a star shaped scar on his shoulder.

"What is that scar from? It's quite weird." Louis was embarrassed at the little scratch marks in between Harry's shoulder blades.

"He or someone in his family has touched an angel...that's why he was attracted to you in the first place...he has the sight Louis."

Louis scoffed, "that's not the only reason he's attracted to me."

Luke shot him a serious look,"we need to get him to the station for his awaking, carry him out to the truck."

Louis looked at him,"he's like a foot taller than me!" He whined.

Luke swore "you'll live." He thought to himself on how troublemaking most of his younger pack members could be, a whole bunch of naughty children.

Louis mind was clouded. He couldn't keep his emotions held inside of him forever. He hated himself for everything. His weight, his voice, his hair, even his personality. He was slowly losing his sanity. When his eyes met Harry's earlier that night, his breath had slowly got caught in his throat. It took all but a minute for Harry to break his walls and steal his heart. Louis was searching for something.

And tonight at the pandemonium club Louis found what he was looking for.