Chapter 3

The smell of sweat, musk, and was it? Wet dog? These scents woke Harry up inevitably. Small whispers of two people filled the humid air. "Harry? Babe. can you hear me?" Harry's began to sit up, only to be pushed back down gently by a tiny hand. " just open your eyes love, don't sit up." Harry did as asked but immediately closed his eyes at the bright light. Harry tensed under Louis' hand frightened of the unknown area.

Louis looked down at Harry, his cheeks were sticky from tears. Harry mumbled in his sleep his name! And Gemma and of course mom, but Louis felt overwhelmingly guilty. With a relieved sigh he placed his hand on Harry's bare chest.

Harry's chest relaxed under the soothing touch. His heartbeat grew louder to what he thought was audible. Harry felt the side of Louis' hand rest against his brow. "Open your eyes and sit up slowly." Louis small hands shaded Harry's eyes from the light, from which Harry could see an outline of a figure standing against the wall.

Louis began sobbing for some unknown reason. Whether he was happy or sad. Or over all just disappointed in himself.

Harry was as confused as hell. This was one of the strangest things he had ever been apart of. He got up and pulled Louis into a warm, loving embrace.

Louis couldn't quite put his finger on why he needed someone like Harry, he just did. Louis could entertain him with humor. Harry smelled incredible. He needed Harry to be his.

Luke studied Harry indefinitely. He didn't seem different from other mundanes but the star meant something. He'd have to take him to Magnus to be studied.

Harry was completely unaware he was half naked until now. "What's up? Huh? Why are you crying?" Harry's voice was gentle.

"I'm just torn between sorrow and anxiety." Louis breathed into Harry's chest.

"Don't be."

Luke cleared his throat. "Harry we need to talk... You've been living in a different world than you have come to know."

"Lemme guess. Vampires? Werewolves? I've seen them since I was little."

Louis looked outright shocked and Luke lost his train of thought.

Harry looked solemnly down at his shoes, "everyone was convinced I was crazy... I lived with the feeling that I was insane. I wish I could undo everything I ever said to myself about those who hurt me." Harry smiled at the ground. "It never made me stronger at all."

Louis wanted to hold Harry, so bad. In his mind, and deep in his heart he knew Harry would hate every inch of him once Luke explained the lycanthrope genetics.

"When a lycanthrope kills a human the venom, for lack of a better word, hacks and rewires your gene pool. And then your a werewolf."

Harry wondered if he looked as confused as he was on the inside. Harry glanced at Louis who looked hurt. "Um... Luke is it? Do you mind if I have some time with Louis? Alone?"

Luke smiled gently and whispered something in Louis' ear that Harry couldn't catch.

"Stay strong for him..." Was all that Luke said to Louis. There eyes met in a simple moment of bliss. Louis couldn't help but blush. He was, in term, embarrassed and infuriated . Louis shouldn't be this happy. He must've still be coming down from those few heated moments with Harry at the flat. Louis was, to a certain extent, where anyone could say anything and he would still be pleased.

Harry felt like he should be mad at Louis. I mean Louis ripped his throat out for gods sake. Harry was curious as to what emotion was running and tripping behind Louis' eyes. "Ask it. I know you want to ask a question so go for it,".

"How are you not mad at me?" Louis gazed into Harry's eyes searching for expressions that didn't exist.

"If you slit my throat, with my dieting breath I would apologize for getting blood on your shirt." Without warning Louis ran and jumped into Louis arms clinging to him and he wasn't willing to let go.

Louis felt completely unprivileged to cry like he was. He was the reason that not only one, but two people turned into a deluded freak. The first time he'd gotten into a bar fight and he bit his challenger. He'd bitten Harry out of pure sexual frustration and lust. Harry was to utterly understanding for Louis comfort.

Harry could feel the paint splattered tear drops on his shirt. He'd always been shit at games but he had a few questions to ask and he needed to lighten the mood. "How sexy do you look as a werewolf? Hmm?"

Louis stiffened and his shoulders shook as a giggle erupted from deep in his throat. "Well I guess you'll just have to find out tomorrow."

Harry was tired and the only thing keeping him upright was Louis in his arms. "I'd better get to my 'cell'." Louis did his finger quotes oddly.

"Umm.... Louis?" Louis looked back at Harry who simply moved toward them in a few swift steps. There lips meet in a simple embrace that was short and sweet. When they pulled apart Louis let out a sound of protest. Harry was already walking toward the couch. Louis left with adoration dripping from the corners of his mouth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HEEYYYYY U Guys I missed you and btw asdfghjkl for over 700 reads like that's amazing and keep up the good work and GUESS WHAT SMUT IN CHAPTER 6!!!!! ;) looking forward to it. LOVE YOU SO MUCH :*