Found them

"Are you sure you know where we're going Samie?" Jessica has been asking so many questions ever since we arrived in Sterling,Illinois.

"Yes, I told you. I went to school here three years ago."

I came back to visit my best friends who are like sisters to me. Now i have three best friends who are my sisters. Jeni and Jasmine been my best friends/sister since first grade. But, since i moved to Doncaster, England; i really don't talk to them at all. Except for Jeni, we talked for hours a few weeks ago. She told me she was trying out for basketball and made the team! I was excited for her. I wanted to come and watch but, palm to the face. I live in England. Duh. I was so stupid, i was think i was still living in Sterling.

Jessica is my third best friend/sister. And her brother is so protective of us. He wanted to come with us too surprise Jeni at her practice, but no. Jessica's brother is Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. We were there to support them all. And i have another surprise for Jeni. Since Louis was really protective of us he came anyways. And he brought the boys too. I told them to stay at the hotel for now until i tell Jeni about them. They insist on driving us to the school. Since i didn't have my driver licenses for the United States. I let them take us. Liam and Louis wanted to come in with us. I told them no.

By the time we got in and found the gym, practice was over. Good, now we have to find Jeni. I found a blond girl with really long hair and fake nerd glasses. It was Jeni talking to her team mates. Then i realized Jeni was talking to Jasmine also. I guest Jasmine was on the team too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeni's p.o.v.

"OMG. Hey Jeni is that Samie with that brunette girl?" Jasmine asked.

Jasmine was playing with me. She'd done that same joke a few weeks ago. I didn't believe her.

"Jeni for real. Turn around. Is that Samie?"

"Fine. If it's a joke i'm gonna kill you for it."

So i turned around and see two brunettes staring back at me. One had just plain brown hair. And the other had brown hair with blonde highlights and a red bottom layer. IT WAS SAMIE!!!!

"It is Jasmine. It's Samie!!!" I ran and hugged her so hard. Jasmine followed me.

"Sam. I missed you so much." I said in her ear.

"Hey. I missed you too. It's go to see you again!!" She smiled and laughed. I missed that smile and laugh so much. "And i missed you to Jasmine. It nice to see you guys again."

"Good. Now i don't feel bad. I missed you too Sam."

"Sam, are you going to tell us who your friend is?" I asked. She look shy.

"Oh. Guys, this is my best friend/sister. You know like how you guys are my sisters to me. Anyway this is Jessica. Jessica, these are my best friends/sisters Jeni and Jasmine."

"Hi. It's nice too meet you guys. Samie told me alot about you guy. Nearly everyday she would talk about you guys and how much you mean to her." Jessica said. She seemed to be excited for a shy girl.

"It's nice to meet you too Jessica." Jasmine said.

"Ya. It's nice to meet you. Sam told me about you too. It's good to meet you in person Jessica."