party time

It was winter time in Sterling. A week before winter break.

"Lets go for an hour. Just one hour." Jeni said. 

We've been invited to go to a party on Friday night. Which was this Friday. And of course she wants to go. If it wasn't her boyfriends party she won't go. We never go to party's. We were only 8th graders. But she wants to go so we'll go.

              Friday night

"Bye Michael. I'll give you a call to come and get us." I said

Who knew that was going to happen that night. I mean why on a night when there are teenagers at a party to kill three different families. The first family was the Roberson then the McLean and finally my family the Valdez. The three families had daughters. And of course the three girls were friends. Anyway, Jeni and arrived at 7:30.  There was hardly anyone there. 

"Are you sure he said the party was tonight?" I asked Jeni.

"Yeah. Why would he lie to me." 

"Cause he knows I don't trust him. Jeni I think it's a bad idea that your dating a British guy who just moved here. I think he's an asshole. No office or anything. But I really care for you."

"If you care than you would be happy that I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry that he broke up with you but forget about it. Move on."