Shit

Hey guys. This wasn't the whole chapter but it's half. I decided to stop and write a different story. I'll post it soon. It's not a fanfic it's just a weird thing that I imagine in my head and a lot of things happen up there. So I'm sorry and I hope you enjoyed this story.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No. No. No! This can happen. I'm only 17. FUCK MY LIFE!

"Fuck!!" I yelled. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and it was Jasmine.

"Jeni are you alright?" Jasmine asked. She looked down and saw the stick in my hand. "Are you..... pregnant?"

I looked down at my feet. "Yeah." I cried. I never cry in front of her or Samie or any of my friends. But I couldn't hold it. I cried into her shoulder.

~Samie's P.O.V. 1 month after kidnapped.~

"So tell me where Anna is?" Marc said. I was tied up to the chair. Yayyyy!!!!! I get to see Marc's ugly 'buttface' or whatever Jeni called it.

"I don't know! I haven't seen her in 4 years."

"You saw her a month ago. You got into a fight remember?"

"Fuck off!"

He just smiled at me. "I have a present for you." He said it in a low voice. And with that he left and came back. But with someone. No. People. "We thought that you missed your friends."

They came into the light. It was Jeni, Jasmine, Ariel, and Abby. We'll Anna was there to but whatever.

"Now behave" with that he left.

"Like I said before. FUCK! OFF!"

"Samie. Are you alright?" Ariel ask as she untied me.

"Fine. Just fine."

"Oh whatever. When is he getting here?" Anna said. I was about to snap.

"Before you yell at her. We have a plan." Jasmine said.

"What is it?" I said looking at everyone.

Ariel p.o.v. Before 'kidnapped'

*knock knock*

"I got it" I called out. I opened the door and I saw Tyson. "Hey Tyson. What are you doing here?"

"Is Samie still here?" He looked worried. Who wouldn't. I'm her friend but he's her cousin. He never talked to her or to any of us.

"No. She went back to England. I think." I say looking at him. "Come in and sit." I open the door wider and let him in.

"Thanks. I know where she is. Marc got her locked up and I had to take care of some business with him when I over heard some of the guys talking."

"We need to save her!!" I yell at him.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Someone yelled. 'Good timing' I thought. Then Justin came running down the stairs and ran out the door like a boss.

Jeni came down crying. She didn't know Tyson was Samie's cousin. She never talked about him.

"Are you okay?" I asked walking over to her.

"Are the girls here?" She asked not seeing Tyson.

"Yo Girls!" I yelled.

"What the fuck do you want? I was playing flappy bird!" Jasmine yelled. Then Abby, and Anna came down.

"What is it?" They asked.

"I'm pregnant." Was all Jeni said.

"Is that why Justin left?" Tyson asked. Oh yeah he was here.

"W-what are you doing here?" She just know noticed him. Wow she's blind.

"It doesn't matter. Look, Jeni, I'm happy for you. But Tyson knows where Samie is. We need to get her back. She belongs here in Sterling with us." I said.

"Why does he want to help her?" Jeni asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Because," Tyson said. "I'm her cousin."