taken away

My head hurt, it smells awful in here. It smelled like dead bodies.

"Look who is finally awake."  SHIT! It was Marc and his gang.

"Hey good looken." Marc said pulling my blind fold off.

Why him? Out of everyone why him? Marc is a piece of shit! Was it because I rejected him like 500 time. Then went out with his best friend.

"Fuck you! And let me go!"

"Watch your language. You don't want your family hearing you cuss."

"What?"

"Look over there." He pointed to the corner. I can't believe it. I saw my mom and dad. Tomas and Michael were sleeping. Hopefully. Anna was crying.

"Now that your single go on a date with me. And they won't get hurt."

"NEVER!"

"Fine then. Watch your friends and family die." With that he shot Tomas in the chest.

"You know what would be fun. If she killed her family." Phil said.

" good idea Phil. Here Sam." He handed me the gun. "Now shoot! Or you will die by torture. And you will not like it at all." He put the gun to my lower back. I closed my eyes. And I pulled the trigger.

JENI'S   POV.

I heard a gun shot. This can't be good.

"Hey slut." A random guy said.

"Excuse me?"

"Here. Now shoot in that corner." He said pointing to the one across the room from me. "NOW!" Putting a gun to my head. "SHOOT!!"

I did as he said. Someone screamed. Great. I just killed someone.

"AGAIN!" I did. Another scream.

"One more time." One last scream. He took the gun from me and left the room. I went to see who I was just forced to kill. Great. I just killed my own family.

ANNA'S POV.

My leg. My damn leg. Everyone was dead. I know she was forces to kill us but why. It was quiet. We'll besides Samie crying.

"Grab her and take her down stairs." Ew. Why was he doing this to her. I was the one who cheated on him. Now it was quiet.

A light came into the room. A window. There was a window in here. It was unlocked. Yes. This may really hurt and may be the stupidest thing to do but we need help. I jumped and landed in a bush. Yes. There was a pay phone at the end of the block. I walked/ crawled over to it. Lucky me I had 10 cents on me and that is how much it cost to call. I called 911 and they said they will be here soon. They better hurry up. I was getting cold and losing blood