Dahvie's Fantasyland

OMF Yes I know it's been like 4 ever! But yush everyone I am back!! lol. So who's ready for the next chappie~!!! Btw, like I said before, I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS JUST LE STORY. Oh and Warnings: Yaoi, BoyxBoy, Minor Lime, Sexy thoughts, Dahvie's mind! ON WITH THE STORY~!

The next day, while everyone was hanging out at their usual spot at the park, Jefree walked over, holding hands with Simon. "Omg, Star don't tell me!! You and Simon are in a couple!!", Dahvie said happily. "That's right right bitches!! This mother fucker's taken!!", Jeffree grinned. Simon laughed kissing his cheek. "Yup all mine!!" He smirked as Jeffree blushed. Ashely and Andy laughed, holding hands as well. Dahvie glanced to Jayy. He was laughing and looked so happy. He was so adorable like that. 'What am I thinking..?!' He thought 'He's my best friend.. I mean.. I love tits and and dat booty!.. Granted I'm bi, but.. I don't like Jayy like that... Do I?'  Dahvie was soon snapped out of his thoughts by Jayy hitting his shoulder. "Yo wake up ya dumdum!!", Jayy yelled, laughing. "Come on Dahvs it's getting late, we're all headed home." Dahvie nodded and sighed, following his friends, and walked home with Jayy. The rainbow haired teen was in the living room, drinking monster, watching The Night Mare Before Christmas. Jayy walked in sucking on a blowpop. "Hey Dahvie, I'm going out for a bit." Dahvie nodded at Jayy, giving him approval. "Mhm, where to?" "What, are you Mama Monroe now?", he said jokingly. "I'm just gonna go to this cool hangout/club with Jeffree. He's been dying to take me." Jayy laughed a bit, remembering Jeffree begging for him to go. Dahvie laughed, "Alright alright have fun." "Thanks, Dahvs, see ya!", he said grinning, taking a can of monster and left. Dahvie sighed and continued watching the movie till it was over but his mind was in another place. Soon the moive was over and his mind drifted further off.. Off to Jayy. Jayy was truly adorable to him. His laugh, his voice, his eyes. He loved his eyes, his true ones, not the many contacts he wore. They were so beautiful. Dahvie finally realized it. He was in love with Jayy.. 'I.. I need to sort this out..'  Dahvie went up to his bed room laying on his bed, resting up against his pillows. He grabbed his head and sighed. 'What is wrong with me..?' He thought while starting to pull off his jeans. He needed some kind of "stress reliever". He blushed deeply, feeling how hard he had gotten, rubbing the bulge in his boxers. He soon slid off his boxers, blushing deeper. Dahvie grabbed his hardened member. He started stroking it, soon getting a rhythm. "Mhngff.. J-Jayy..", he moaned. As Dahvie continued jerking in his room, off in his own fantasies, he didn't hear Jayy walk through the front door. "J-Jayy!! More!!", he moaned out, panting. "Dahvie..?", Jayy said to him self walking to Dahvie's room, thinking the other was calling him. "Jayy more.. Please!", he moaned just before Jayy walked in opening the door. "Hey Dahvs I'm ho-- DAHVIE?!?!?!", he said in shock, trying not to stare at Dahvie's huge member, his cheeks a dark pink. "H-hey Jayy...", Dahvie said timidly, so embarrassed, his face pure red.

BOM BOM BOM!! XD Haha cliff hanger! Lol You guys may be pissed but I promise I'll try to continue again quickly, I've just been so quickly lately with school and family and blah.

Comment

Rate

ENJOY~! <3~