Simon is Jeffree's killer.

Jeffree woke up to the sound of his Iphone alarm system playing "Lollipop Luxary", a song he wrote a while back and sighed taking off his pink cheta print sleep mask. He laughed softly seeing Diva lick Dimond's cheek. He put on a blue t shirt that had a desgin of a pink sparkley broken heart with grey sparkley angel wings and red blood dripping over them, of course with sparkles, white and pink leggings with a pink mini skirt over it, and last his purple converse high tops. He sat down at his makeup/hair table and brushed out his hair and applied his make-up.

                                                                   1 HOUR LATER

Jeffree waved good-bye to Diva and Diamond through the window and walked down towards Jayy and Dahvie's house and knocked on the front door. "Yo Jayy! Dahvs! You guys ready yet?" Dahvie finished teasing his hair and awnsered the door. "Hey Star. Yeah one second I think Jayy-bear's still getting ready." Dahvie looked back in the house as he stepped out side looking for Jayy. "Jayy? You ready bro?" "Yeah one sec Dahvs. I had to put in my lip ring!" Jayy stepped out side with his and Dahvie's backpack and handed Dahvie his backpack. "Ready guys?", Jeffree asked. "Yup.", they both said in unison. They walked to the bus stop and waited for Andy and Ashley. Ashley and Andy walked up to the bus stop together to meet up with the others, holding hands. Dahvie laughed and said, "K love birds you two ready to go to school?" "NOPE!" Ash said then chuckled a little. Andy laughed at him before replying, "K den let's go to hell!" They all laughed rolling there eyes and walked to the school, just a typical day for them... well everyone except two certain people.

                                                                     YET ANOTHER TIME SKIP

Jeffree walked through the halls as he was stopped by C.C another friend of his. "Hey Jeffree what's up, dude?" "Oh hey C. Nothing much.. Well I was looking for Simon.." he said, blushing lightly. "Curtis?" C.C asked. Jeffree nodded. "Woah, nice one dude. Well i gotz to go, laterz!." C.C high fived him and left. Jeffree waved to him and kept walking, looking for Simon. There he was, across the hall at his locker. "Hey Simon!" Jeffree called out. "Hmm? Oh hey Jeffree!" Jeffree walked over to Simon shyly. "What's up Simon?" "Oh.. Nothing much. The usual I guess. Writing songs, doing boring ass homework, ignoring all the drama and bullshit." "Yeah.." "Hey.. Listen Jeffree?" Jeffree looked up at him. "Y-yeah, what is it Simon?" "Can I ask you something?" "Sure! What is it??" "Well..." Simon looked at the floor, his cheeks tinted pink. "Um, Well I uh.. I know how I'm kind of called a killer because of my 'Bad boy additude' and stuff and well I'm nervous about that.." He said quietly. Jeffree raised a fake eyebrow. "Why would you be worried about that?" "Well.. I'm afraid it would drive away this person I really like if I told them my true feelings." "Simon, don't be like that. Just be your self, don't worry what others have to say! Fuck the fakes and stick to being you. If this person that you like so much dosen't like you, then they weren't even meant to be. I'm sure you'll do fine, Simon." Jeffree said, patting his friend's shoulder, in a way feeling a bit sad it wasn't him that Simon loved. The other teen nodded shyly. "Well.. Can I ask you another question?" "Yeah.. What?" "Umm Jeffree Star?.. Will you.. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jeffree's eyes widened at the words Simon spoke to him and his face redden even more with a real blush. "R-really?" "Yes.. Really, I mean it." "Then yes!" "W-what?!" Simon was happy but diden't think Jeffree would say yes. "I diden't think you'd like a so called 'killer' like me..." He blushed. "Well, I'd always say to my friends, I'm in love with a killer.. and now your MY killer." Jeffree blushed and smirked. Simon laughed at the comment lightly and they walked to the stairs holding hands. It was true, Simon was a killer, and Jeffree was in love with a killer.