Bulled Beauty Killer

A/N: I DONT OWN, BOTDF, JEFFREE STAR, OR BVB, OR ANY OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE IN HERE.

Jeffree rushed down the hall trying to go as fast as he could wearing his black pumps. 'AH! I don't want the poor guys to wait too long for me. aaagghh stupid math class why'd we have to take so long?' Jeffree waved to his friends as he saw them just a bit further down the hall. Just as he was about to walk further to them, one of the school bullies, Justin Beiber, pinned poor Jeffree agiant the locker and shoved him agisnt it. "YO Jeffree Tranny where the fuck do you think your going, huh bro?!?" He yelled, wearing a shit faced evil grin. Jeffree kicked back, knocking Justin off him trying to run but the heel snappined and he fell, Justin pouncing right back on him making fun of him calling him fagget and beating him. Jeffree could only yelp small screams of pain. " Please..stop it.. just stop it!!.. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" Justin kept beating him. Dahvie and the other heard Jeffree scream and they saw Justin attacking him. "HEY JUSTIN HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU LEAVE JEFFREE ALONE?!?!", Jayy screamed at Justin. He kicked Justin off Jeffree and he and Andy crouched down making sure he was ok, while Ashley and Dahvie chased Justin away from Jeffree. "Woah, Jeffree you ok?", asked Andy. "Here, Andy let me look at him." Jayy carfeully looked over Jeffree making sure the teenage beauty killer wasent badly hurt by that long haird talentless bully. Soon Ashley and Dahvie walked back over. "Well?", asked  Ashley. Jayy looked back up at them. "He isn't injured too bad. He twisted his ankle a bit, and has some bruises but other than that our Jeffree is fine"  The four boys smiled at him and Jeffree smiled back. " i couldent ask for better friends." He said smiling. Dahvie picked Jeffree off the floor and they all walked Jeffree home before heading home their selves.

sorry it was short. i have more ideas for the next chapters, hopefully