Murasakibara x OC Lemon: Something Tastier than Candy

Me and my boyfriend, Murasakibara have been together for almost 10 months. We wanted to do something special on our tenth- Month anniversary. Murasakibara was in my kitchen making something in the kitchen. " Muasaki,Whatcha making?" I questioned. " It's a surprise" ! he replied. After that, Murasakibara grabs me and he covers my eyes before I can see the surprise.  "Surprise!" he shouts with a smile." Oh my gosh!!!"I shout while almost knocking Murasakibara down with a hug. "Happy Ten months!" He added while giving me a peck on the lips. " Thanks"! I reply while taking a cake out of the freezer. " here's yours!" I say while happily running with the cake in my hands. "Ai-chin I love it thank you!!" Murasakibara commented while staring at the double chocolate, fudge cake. Murasakibara takes out two spoons and we both share this banana split after he ate his cake. " Mura, this is delicious!" I say with a smile. After eating, we decide to rest for a few minutes on the couch while watching T.V. Murasakibara looks for something to watch. "Ai-Chin, I love you!" Murasakibara says to me while hugging me. " I love you too!" I replied. Then, Murasakibara pulls my body closer to him, because of my short height ,which he referred to as cute.

He gets out a pocky and we put our mouths on each end. As we gnaw off the picky, our lips get even closer. His soft lips reach mine. Even though we kissed many times this one felt different more passionate. He pins my body to the couch and we begin kissing even more. Our two lounges moshing in each other's mouth as the kiss gets more and more sexy. "Finally, I can taste every single inch of your body!" Murasakibara says while panting in a sexy voice. Then, He pulls up my shirt to reveal my pink,lacy bra. "I didn't know Ai-chin's boobs were this big!" Murasaki comments while squeezing one of my f-cups. He begins motioning his hands on my sexy, med-dark, voltrupous body. He tightly holds on to my curves and he begins sucking on my neck while leaving me love bites in between. He pulled my pink hair back so it wouldn't be in the way.  I moan in pleasure as he gets lower to my collarbone. He slips off my bra and throws the unneeded garment to the side. Murasaki takes a bottle of whipped cream and sprays it on my. both of my nipples. He bites my nipple and I let out a loud, orgasmic noise . It turns out, that he has hit my sweet spot. "I thought you said you'll be gentle!" I shout. "Sorry, I lost control." Murasakibara  replied. " You're pretty good for a virgin!" I say to Murasakibara. " Thanks, you too!" I replied. Murasakibara couldn't take it anymore. He carried me to the room and threw me on the bed. I pulled off his t shirt and left him a trail of kisses down his hot body. He was moaning deeply right after. He slowly began taking my skirt off and removing my socks. I get on top of him and began unbuttoning his pants revealing his purple boxers.

  " Ah I see you're all wet!" Murasakibara said while looking at my panties. I blush even more when he said that. He took off my matching black panties with his teeth and he tossed them to the side. He licked my clit like he licked ice cream off of an ice cream cone. While keeping my legs wrapped around him, he happily slurped my juices. He puts one finger in and another and starts sissoring inside of me. I let out a continuous amount of moans until he stops. "Ai-chin, out of all of the candy and sweets, you are the sweetest I've ever tasted!" Murasaki screams. Murasakibara had this huge boner that sprouted from his boxers. I removed them off and I saw his package. "How is that going to fit inside of me without breaking my walls?!" I screamed in shock. He got back on top of me and put the condom on. How is that XL piece of plastic going to fit his ginormous dick? He puts the condom on successfully "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Murasaki says and slowly begins inserting his dick inside of me. After getting a small part of it in, He thrusts it inside of me causing me or orgasm even louder than before. My bed squeaks rapidly as he keeps thrusting in and out of me." Faster Faster!" I shout. Murasakibara goes faster and faster whole I orgasm. "I think I'm gonna cum!" Murasaki shouts. I get on top of him and begin riding him hard. "faster!!" I shout. He thrusts even harder. "I'm gonna cum!" He shouts. He pulls out and his juices go in my face and my mouth. After that, our bodies are covered in sweat and we're all sticky. He pulls me closer to him and kisses my forehead. "I love you." Murasakibara said. "I love you too!" I reply. We cuddle and eventually go to sleep.

~~~~~The next day~~~~~

"Morning!" Murasakibara says to me. "Let me sleep!" I say. Then, a voice on Murasakibara's phone was on. It was Aomine's voice. "I heard what y'all were doing last night,Murasakibara you got some!!!" Aomine shouts."Got what? Oh I get it!" Murasakibara replied. "What, I thought I hung up on you!" Murasakibara replied while feeling embarassed. We continued sleeping in for the rest of the day.