Kise x OC Lemon: You are Beautiful

Sorry for not updating. I've been busy all year with school. Please enjoy. I forgot who requested this, but I hope that they read it and enjoy it.

Mika's POV

I was watcing Kaijo play against Tohou Academy. I saw and cheered Kise on as he did his perfect copy moves on Aomine. "I'll never have a guy like him." I say to myself in a depressed tone. After Kaijo's win against Tohou, I walked over to greet Kise to congratulate him on his win. "Kise?" I questioned while looking in the hallway gym. "Oh there you are Mikamicchi!" Kise shouts. "You scared me!" I shouted while blushing immensely. He stares into my blue and green eyes. "Your miscolored eyes are so beautiful." He says while grinning. "T-Thanks." I replied in a shocked tone. "Would you like to get ice cream with me?" He questioned while holding my hand. I decide to let my black hair down as it cascades down my back. Kise looked down at my petite appearance and smiled warmly.

~At the ice cream store

"Thanks Kise." I grinned while eating my Oreo flavored ice cream. "Can I ask you something?" He questioned. "Sure." I replied. "What's he going to ask me?" I think to myself. My chest feels weird and my heart is beating rapidly. "I have feelings for you and your passion for basketball is very sweet. We've been friends ever since junior high" He smiles. "I've been watching basketball and practicing ever since I was five." I replied while blushing slightly. "I also have feelings for you too Kise!" I smiled. After we eat our ice cream, Kise and I walk outside. He Caresses my cheek. "What are you doing?" I say as my blushing intensifies. He leans in to match my short height and he kisses me passionately on the lips. He stops kissing me. "I really love you Mikamicchi." He says while picking me up and he carries on his back. "Where are we going?" I questioned shyly. "My place." He says while smirking.

~We arrive at Kise's place~

He lays me on his bed and he kisses me slowly while holding my waist and runs through my long black hair with his other hand. I blush a little and he puts his tounge in my mouth and it swirls around in my mouth. His kiss is long and passionate. He places his hand on one of my breasts and squeezes it slowly. "What are you doing?" I questioned in shock. "I'm exploring your body silly." Kise replied in a sexy voice. "W-Why?" I shouted. "Because you're beautiful and your hair smells like cherry blossoms." He whispered into my ear. He kisses me deeply and holds my waist. "Why aren't you a model?" Kise questioned while gazing at my green and blue eyes. "Because my eyes are strange." I replied. "You're eyes are so unique." He blushes as he kisses down my neck.

  He adds while slowly moving his hand up to my shirt and unbuckling my bra. I hold his waist and remove his shirt to feel his rock hard abs. He was pretty built for a model. Then, he moves his hand slowly down to my inner thigh and up to my lower regions. Kise slides up my skirt and rubs my clitoris with his fingers. I moan quietly into his ear. "I'm so turned on by your moans Mikamicchi." He says while blushing and rubbing her womanhood a little faster. Kise then removes my shirt and massages my breasts while kissing me. "You're so soft and perky." He says while kissing her between her cleavage. Kise lays me on my back and removes my panties slowly. Kise then kisses her stomach while rubbing her womanhood. I moan from all the pleasure. My body feels warm and protected from his touch. "Someone feels moist." He whispers in a husky voice. I blush from embarrassment and slowly close my legs. "What's wrong Mika?" He says while looking down on her. "N-Nothing...It's just embarrassing." I replied while looking down. "It's okay don't be embarrassed my cherry blossom." He says while kissing me again. He inserts one of his fingers inside me and thrusts in and out. "She's so tight." Kise whispers to himself. His finger goes in and out and increases in speed. My moan vibrated into the kiss. He takes his finger out and puts my legs on his shoulders. He leans down and licks my entrance gently. My back arches up from his tongue being inside me. "Kise!" I screamed in full pleasure. "You taste luscious." He whispers as he eats me out. His words vibrated onto my clit and it made me moan louder. "You seem to be enjoying this." He adds while his tongue thrusts in and out of her insides. He continues to lick up her juices and looks up and smiles at the faces she is making. "Are you ready for me to go inside?" He blushes and smirks while getting on top of me. "Y-Yes Kise...but be gentle." I replied while smiling. He removes his pants slowly showing his yellow boxers with a noticeable bulge. "He's so big." She says to herself.

Kise rubs his tip on her entrance. "Are you ready?" He says while smiling at her. I nod and he slowly puts his throbbing member inside me. "It hurts." I say while closing my eyes. "I'll ease the pain." He says while leaning in for a kiss. Kise sits her on top of him. He looks at his dresser and finally realizes. "I forgot something. Just hold on real quick." Kise whispers while sitting me on the bed. Kise opens his drawer and opens up a condom. He slowlyputs it on and walks over to me. "Now I'm ready." He says while blushing immensely. Kise sits her back on top and slowly inserts his member in. Confused, I blushed deeper not knowing what to do next. "Baby, just move your hips and ride me." He says with a smirk. "It'll feel nice for the both of us." He adds while slowly thrusting inside me. I move my hips forward and back as I rode him slowly. I also begin to orgasm as I gradually go faster. Kise touches my breasts and massages them slowly. " Mikamichi you're so tight!" Kise groans as he thrusts faster holding her hips. He lets go of her chest so he can see my B-cups bounce. I orgasm louder as I rode him faster. "Faster! Faster!" Kise screamed as he orgasmed  with her. I ride him faster while I'm on the verge of cumming. "I'm about to cum!" Kise shouts while holding onto my hips. He quickly lays on top of me and kisses my neck. He thrusts inside me faster as I am about to climax. A few seconds later, he cums. Kise quickly pulls out and take off his condom. Kise cums a little on my stomach. "S-Sorry Mikamicchi." He says while blushing deeply and looking into her  two-toned eyes. "It's okay Kise." I say while laying down on my back.

He carries me to the restroom so we can take a shower. Kise turns on the water and rubs soap on my body. " My first time was special." I said with a grin. "I'm glad you liked it. Today was also my first time my cherry blossom. I enjoyed it too" He replied while kissing her cheek. Then, someone knocks on the door. "I'm going to see who it is." Kise said as he dried off and puts a towel over his waist. "KISE! Where in the hell were you?! We had a meeting and you missed it!" Yukio shouted while kicking Kise's back. "Sorry senpai I forgot! You're also hurting me!" He shouts. I laugh a little to myself as I hear Kise getting attacked by Yukio. I get out and go to the bedroom to fall asleep. "Next time, don't miss another meeting." He says while closing the door. "Bye senpai." He says while waving. Kise goes back to the bathroom and finishes his shower. He sees me snoring quietly and he hugs me close into his arms.