Riko x Huuga Lemon "Studying"

Here is the long-awaited Lemon!!

Enjoy!

Aida Riko's POV

I was getting ready for my

study date with Huuga. I quickly got everything ready. I added a bow in my brown short hair. "He better not lay a finger on you!" My dad shouts from the living room. "I won't dad!" I replied back. My dad walks out to the town for a while. After he left, Huuga rung the doorbell. "Coming!" I say with excitement. I quickly fix myself and I open the door. "Hey." He says while looking at me. "Um...hi." I say shyly. "Don't be shy it's just us." He  says. "So let's get started on the homework shall we." He says with a smile. We head up to my room and got started. "I have to tell you something." He blushes. "What is it?" I questioned in curiousity. "I've been in love with you for a long time." He says while adjusting his glasses and he holds my hand. "R-really?" She says while looking at him. "Yeah, but I was too shy to ask you." He adds while he sets his hand on my waist. "W-what are you doing?" I shouted. "I want you." He blushes. "Are you sure you're okay, what about our homework?!" I shouted. I didn't know what was happening, but I liked it. I pull Junpei closer to me and our lips were an inch and a half apart. Huuga's lips gently brushed mine. He puts a little part of his tounge. He sucks on it slowly. Moans were coming from each kiss. She held one hand on my waist while the other one was caressing my hair. "Ready?" He blushes. "OK." I replied. He removes my school uniform shirt revealing my green bra. He slowly unbuckled my green bra revealing my Bcups. I quickly cover my chest up. "What's wrong?" He questioned.  "They're too small!" I replied. "They're perfect!" He says while putting his face betweeny breasts. I moan again. He goes down and kisses my neck while massaging my thigh. Moans escape from me. Junpei removes my skirt and my panties. "This isn't fair! I'm naked and you're fully clothed!" I shouted. "Oops." He replied while removing his shirt revealing his nicely toned body. "Better." She says while removing Huuga's pants. Through his boxers, I saw a huge bulge wanting to be free. "This will be inside of you." He whispers into my ear. "How was his manhood going to fit me?! " I thought.  He sucks on more of my body while hitting every spot. My moans turn into sweet extacy. "Is this how it's supposed to feel?" I say to myself. "Aida, you're so beautiful." He says while his tounge goes down to my midriff.  His tounge goes down to my womanhood and he begins licking my entrance slowly. "Ah! that's the spot!" I shout while a moan echoesy room. he removes his boxers revealing his manhood standing up. He points his member to my entrance and he gently strokes it. "Be gentle." I say. He inserts his member inside of me.He thrusts slowly inside of me. "Huuyga!" I scream while moaning loudly. He thrusts in faster and faster as he moans in extacy. "So tight!" He shouts. His thrusts and moans get deeper and louder. "I love you!!" I scream. "I think I'm gonna cum!" He shouts while thrusting faster. Huuga pulls out quickly and cums all over my stomach. "I love you Huuga!" I said while letting out my orgasm. "I love you you too Aida!" He says while kissing my lips. We both cuddle and we eventually fall asleep.