Midorima X(OC) Samantha Lemon: Craving You

Midorima is a little out- of- character. LOL!

Sam's POV

Sam is the trainer for Midorima's basketball team. She had to make sure that he had his lucky item with him. The was about to start in 5 minutes and Midorima was acting happier, like really joyful that it was shocking. "Make sure you have my tape for my hand." Mid prima says with a smile. "One question, why are you so happy today?" She questioned curiously. "I'm feeling lucky today and I am really pumped up." He says in a serious tone. After the game, Midorima takes my hand and he leads me to his house. "Why are we going to your house?" She questioned while blushing. "I told you that I feel like something's good is going to happen and I want you there." He replied. We finally make it to his house and Takeover was right behind us. "So where now?" Takeo questioned with a smirk. "Go away!" Midorima shouted while shooing him away. Takeo runs off to catch up with his teammates. "So, Midorima, can you tell me?" I questioned. "I have always had a crush on you and I never told you." He replied while blushing slightly and he hides his face. "Really?" She questioned looking shocked and I blush slightly. Midorima hugs me close and he takes my hand and we go into his apartment. "So what now?" I questioned while blushing. "How about you can be mine Sam?" He says in a very sexy voice while caressing my face and holdin

g my long brown hair in his hands. He slowly leans in with his hand still in my hair and he gives me a peck on my lips. Midorima moves my hair out of my face and he then opens his mouth and he adds his tounge and he swirls his tounge around mine. He wraps his arms on my hips and he tracing his right hand up my shirt and he massages my boob while still keeping the kiss going. He moans deeply and I blush wildly and pull away. "What's wrong?" Midorima questioned. "I almost passed out. " she replied. A few seconds later, he pulls me in to a deeper kiss and he removes my shirt and he massages my breast again. Midorima picks me up while I'm wrapped around his body chest to chest and he pins me to his bed. "Just in case it gets rough." Midorima commented while putting his glasses on his drawer. He leans in for another kiss and he holds my hand while sliding off my skirt with the other. I remove his shirt revealing his abs and V-line. "Like what you see?" He questioned with a smirk. "Yeah." I replied while tracing my hands down your abs. He grabs my ass. "Wow very soft and firm." He comments while massaging my butt. He moves his head down to my neck while ducking on it making me moan. Midorima moves his hands down to my blue polka dotted, lacy panties. "You seem to be enjoying this." He comments while putting opening my legs and putting his lips on my womanhood and he begins to lick my juices. "You taste good." Midorima says while still licking me. He begins sucking on me and moaning each time. We each exchange moans as he removes his bandages from his left hand and he inserts two of his fingers and he massages my womanhood gently while kissing me. "You're beautiful." He comments while staring at my enormous F-cup chest and my slight hourglass figure. "Thanks." I replied while blushing. He finally removes my bra and he sucks on my nipple while massaging my clit gently. I remove his shorts and what is underneath his plaid boxers is his rock hard cock. "You seem aroused." I comment while touching it. "My walls are gonna be crushed." She thought to herself. He removes his boxers quickly and I put my knees on my breasts while laying down and he slowly inserts his member inside me. I moan in pleasure as he thrusts in and out of me. "Ahh Midorima you're awesome for a virgin!!" I shouted while moaning. "Thank you." He replied while increasing in speed. I scream his name in extacy and I wrap my legs around his waist. He goes faster. "Shit! I'm about to cum!!" He shouts while thrusting harder. He pulls out quickly, let's out a deep orgasm, and he cums on my face. I let out my orgasm and o taste the cum that landed in my mouth. "I really like you." Midorima says while kissing me on the cheek and he lays me on his chest. "I feel the same way about you." I replied while snuggling up closer to him. "Don't tell Takeo OK?" I questioned. "Don't worry I won't." Midorima replied while putting the blanket over us.