Truth or Dare?: Aomine x Cleo Lemon(request for @Kasuii)

This is my third lemon! Thanks for the 1K reads by the way!

Cleo's POV:

Aomine and I were walking home from school. I had this huge crush on him for a long time, bit I'm not sure what to say. We've been friends for a year now and he has always been so generous to me. "Hey Cleo, want to go to my place and watch a movie"The blue haired boy questioned.

"Ok that sounds nice." I replied while blushing intensely.

I pull my red hair back into a French braid and we continued walking together. "I can't wait." Aomine quoted with his usual smirk. We arrive at his apartment finally.

~~~at Aomine's~~

"So wanna play truth or dare instead?" He questioned while blushing more than usual. Something weird was going on. Aomine hasn't been himself lately. "OK, but you go first." I replied. "Truth or dare?" He questioned. "Truth." I replied with a slight smile. "Is it true that you have a huge crush in me?" He questioned curiously. I looked around and I started blushing. "Y-yes I have for a long time." I replied. He faces me with a smile and he caresses my face. " I've always liked you from the beginning and I was speechless on what to say to you." Aomine replied while leaning in for a kiss. His lips and mine were an inch away from each other. My face became as red as my hair. He leaned in closer and he gave me the most passionate kiss. His tounge was exploring evert inch of Mr mouth. He then breaks the kiss and he sits me down on his lap. "Nobody else has seen my romantic side except for me." He says in a sexy deep voice. "I like it." I replied. He kisses me deeper and he begins to suck on my collarbone forming a hickey. He begins trailing his big hands up my button up blouse and feeling my f-cup breasts. "So soft and squishy." He comments while pulling my shirt up above my head. I remove his shirt revealing his medium brown abs. He grabs my butt and squeezes it.

"Wait! I'm scared I'm a virgin!" I shout. Aomine pauses and he says,

"I am too and I'll be gentle with you." He ass while feeling on my curves.

" Cleo, you have a nice body." He comments while unbuckling my bra.

He places his mouth on my left nipple and he slowly sucks it. I moan a little and his hand traces my midriff and he places his hand down to my womanhood. Aomine then, slides off my skirt and tosses it to the side revealing me just in my panties. I blush immensely when he sees me almost naked. I reach for his pants and I unbuckle them revealing his dark blue boxers. He massages my womanhood with his free hand. "You like that?" He questioned while staring into my green eyes. " I do." I responds while blushing wildly. " I can tell your panties are wet." He added while sliding them off with his teeth. He begins kicking my womanhood slowly and sucking my juices.

"Ahh!" I moan while he keeps going.

"Ready?"Aomine questioned while picking me up bridal style.

"Yes." I replied.

When we get in his bedroom, he lays me down on the bed and he opens my legs and he puts his member closely to my entrance. He then opens his condom and puts it on.

"Please be gentle." I said. He slowly inserts his member inside me slowly.

"Ahhh........yes!" I scream while clinging onto the bedsheets. Aomine thrusts a little faster as I begin to orgasm slowly. He increases speed and his bed begins squeaking loudly.

"Faster!" I shout while moaning as he goes in and out.

"OK Cleo." He responds while going faster than ever and struggling.

"You're so tight!" Aomine moans while thrusting more of him inside of me.

I moan deeply as he pulls me closer making his member going more inside of me and he kisses me more passionately as he thrusts inside of me. In between kisses, we moan louder.

I'm gonna cum" Aomine shouts while panting and orgasming.

I let out one last orgasm and he cums deeply inside me even with a condom on.

We both pant and we lay down on the bed.

"How was that?" He questioned while recovering his breath.

"awesome!" I replied. "Aren't we going to finish our game of truth or dare?" I added.

Aomine shakes his head no.

' I love you!" Aomine says while pulling me closely to him.

"I love you too!" I replied while snuggling up closer to his chest. We both eventually fall asleep in each others arms.

I hope y'all enjoyed it!