Dreams Turn Into Reality (Part Three)

You had an great idea. Instead of moving the bastard into a new area you thought it would be great to do it in the attic. Jerome obviously agreed.

You had walked out of your room waiting for Jerome to follow and went up stairs to the attic. When you opened the lift of the door dust became flying out. You both had cough silently as the dust disappeared into thin air.

You had pulled down the ladder to climb up with and grabbed your flashlight and turned it on. You climbed up the ladder and behind you was Jerome.

Once you were both up there you had turned on the lights to make the room light up. Jerome laughed as he wondered around the room.

"Y/N this is perfect!" He said as he hugged you and kissed you once again. You smiled.

"Really? Do you think that this will be the spot to torture daddy?" You asked as he nodded his head.

"Yes doll! Really! Now let's get ready it's almost showtime." 

Jerome had grabbed the rope and the wooden chair and placed them in the attic of the apartment. He thought that this would be a perfect place to slaughter that son of a bitch.

He and you had removed everything that was currently in the attic moved into the lounge room. He'll eventually move them back into the attic sooner or later.

You had went to the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife. You smiled as you run your hand against the blade. And weren't you thrilled and full of excitement. You were finally doing it!

You grabbed the knife and went to the attic where Jerome would be.

You saw him with the chair and trying to put it in the right place as he began to look like he was thinking about it.

"Perfect." He added as he turned around to face you with an grin. "Did you get the knife?" He asked you as you pulled out the knife. "Oh shinny." He cooed as he grabbed the knife as he put a finger on the blade. He felt the cold metal against his warm flesh as he ran his finger up and down against it. He lifted the knife to fully look at it.

"Is it okay?" You asked as she watched Jerome studying the knife in his grasp. He smiled and looked at her with positive.

"Well it's better than the one you grabbed earlier." He mentions as you rolled your eyes and laughed. Earlier you had grabbed an butter knife to be an smartass to him and saying 'is this sharp enough?' You laughed as he frowned in a playful mode. "What do you really think that an butter knife would do any harm? Or should I say any damage?" He asked her, curiously.

"Uh yeah. The more blunt they are the more painful. Well that's what I thought anyway." You explained to him as he nodded.

"No doll. That can happen though... But! Tonight you're gonna use," He turned his head a little as he looked at the knife and points at it." That one." He said as you nodded.

"Okay Valeska. Let's do this."

~*~*~*~*~

You and Jerome had sneak into Grey's room. Loud and I mean loud snores could be heard coming from him as the snores had erupted the silence. Jerome had an baseball bat in case he wakes up. But that was the plan. To wake him up and to hit him with the baseball bat to knock him out.

But you had an better idea. You walked over towards him. An smirk played on her lips, an evil smirk. You walked over towards a mini fridge he owns and you opened it and grabbed a bottle. Once you stood up with the cold bottle in hand you purposely dropped it. Glass scattered everywhere making an huge smashing noise to go with it.

"Whoops!" You exclaimed as Jerome tries his hardest not to laugh at that. Grey had woken up, he groans as he rubbed his eyes. And once he did he looks over towards you with an shocked and pissed off expression.

"What the fuck! Why the hell did you do that you fucking slut!" He yells in anger. You smirked as she grabbed another one and dropped it again.

"Whoopsie daisy!" You exclaims as Jerome had to cover his mouth from laughing. He had hid behind the wall in the hall way not wanting his existence to be noticed yet.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU HAVE TO FUCKING CLEAN THAT UP! RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU CLEAN THE FUCKING MESS UP!" He yells and you laughed. He looked at you confused.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?! Do you think that this is funny!? Oh I can show you funny!" He exclaims as you looked at him and you rolled your eyes.

You looked over at the small, old TV and smirked. He soon follow your direction and gasps. You walked over there as he yelled at you, calling you useless names and sentences that you either really didn't care or could be bothered to listen. You leaned against the top of the TV. Your hips were sicking out and your hands was resting on your chin. You did your signature smirk.

"Y/N...What the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled in an blunt tone. You laughed in an dangerous low tone. You looked at him as something dangerous sparked in your E/C eyes.

Unexpectedly you moved your arms off of the TV and used your hips to push the TV off of the TV unit. The TV fell to the ground face (or should I say... Screen) first onto the hard surface. A loud smash echo could be heard as glass scattered everywhere and sparks flying out. You looked up at him with an apologetic face. Your eyes widen and your hand reached to your mouth and gasp.

"Oh! Whoopsie! So clumsy of me. I'm so not sorry!" You exclaimed in an fake tone. You looked at him as his jaw dropped and his hands in the air. He was speechless, you had made him speeches. He then looked up at you as his emotions changed all together.

"Clumsy? Is that what you describe it? Are you fucking kidding me! You're such a bitch with no fucking life! Who would ever want to fuck you if you're acting like an little shit?" He question as she playfully shrugged.

"I dunno daddy? Who would ever want to fuck me? Well why did you fuck me then?" You question back in an blunt as hell tone. Grey was shocked completely. He had never seen this side of you before and he is hating it.

"Well I'm fucking gonna tell you why!" He jumps out of the bed with his hand raised high in the air. You walked out to the hall way and the opposite way where Jerome is. Grey follows you.

This was Jerome's cue to jump in. He held the baseball bat handle tightly and walks behind Grey as he hit him behind the head with the baseball bat as Grey fell down to the ground completely. Thump fell the man onto the ground as his mouth was still opened as blood dripped from the side of his mouth.

Jerome and you walked near him and looked down as Jerome breathes heavily. They looked at each other and then suddenly laughed.

"Oh my gosh did we just! Oh my gosh!" You jumped up and down as you squealed in excitement. Jerome laughed at you as he smiled.

"Of course we did doll! I'm so proud of you!" He exclaims as he hugged you. You instantly hugged him back. "I love you." He whispered as you blushed. Your heart began to pick up it's pace as you felt butterflies making an storm in your stomach. You never expected to hear those simple three words from his mouth.

"I love you too." You replied back as he kissed her forehead gently. He looked straight into your eyes with hope and love.

"Now onto the fun part."