Dreams Turn Into Reality (Final Part)

You had helped Jerome grabbed your over weight father as you brought him up to the attic. You both groaned as you began to run out of breath. You had taken up all of your strength just to get him in the attic. Once you had finally managed to get him up to the attic they dropped him and took a breather.

"Never... Expected him... To be that... Heavy!" Jerome breathes out as you nodded in agreement. You looks at your father then back to him.

"Yeah... He's just... A dead... Weight." You panted as he laughs. He looks at you then picked up Grey and put him in the chair letting you take a break.

Jerome throws him on the chair as Grey groaned. He puts his arms on the arm rest and his feet on the legs of the chair. He looks over to where the rope was and was about to grab it until.

"Here let me." You got up and grabbed the rope and walked over where Jerome was. He smiled as you wrapped the rope around his wrist, ankles and torso. You made sure that you done it tightly that he can't escape. Jerome had made sure of that. He pulled on the rope to make sure and he laughed. He looked at you with shock.

"Where did you learn to tie a knot like that doll?" He asked you as you shrugged and chuckled.

"Well, when your daddy ties you up in rope, you learn a few tricks or two." You say confidently. Jerome smirks and he got up on his feet. He grabs your hands into his as he smiled warmly at you.

"He'll be awake in a couple of minutes. Are you ready to show him what you're really made of?" He asked you again as you smiled at him.

"Jerome, I'm more than ready to beat this guys sorry ass. And you know it, remember?" You smiled as he nodded in response.

"Well gorgeous. It's showtime and grab that knife of yours and get into position, I'll be behind that wall over there, okay." He said as you nodded. Before you could apart you quickly shared a passionate kiss before getting into position.

~*~*~(Showtime)~*~*~

Grey had groan as he opened his eyes. Everything was a blur to him as he shook his head. When his sight came back he saw that he was in an completely new place. He tried getting up and noticed that he was tied up in a tight grip. He started panicking as he tried freeing himself.

"That's just gonna make it worse, ya know?" Grey had looked up in the shadows and a figure walks out of the shadows with a crazy smirk on your lips. Grey had looked at you with disgust and anger.

"Y/N what the fuck are you doing?" He asked her in an scared tone. You laughed as you walked closer to Grey. You leaned on the chair and smiled.

"What do you think I'm doing," you ask sweetly as you get up and walked away from him and then you turned to look at him with an death glare. "I'm proving that I'm not afraid of you." You pointed your finger at him as you spoke in an death tone.

He gave you an confused look and then laughed it off. You crossed your arms and waited for him to stop.

"Do you think that this is funny?" You asked bluntly. He looks up at you with an smile.

"Oh Y/n. You scared me but now please tell me where the cameras are. Is this on an reality TV show?" He asked as you smirked. You walked up to him and pulled the chair facing you.

"You really think that I'm joking daddy?" You asked him in an death tone. Your eyes spoken darkness and danger. Grey soon caught this and gulped as sweat came pouring down his forehead.

"Y/N where the fuck am I? And who hit me with the fucking baseball bat? And why the actual fuck are you doing this?" He asked. Didn't he really know?