Broken Embraces

Warning: Kanato Sakamaki/Male Reader.

Chapter Four

Even though his strength and powers had returned to him, (M/N) still could not rival Kanato Sakamaki, because the violet haired vampire was older and stronger than him. For this reason, (M/N) became a victim to the unwanted hugs and cuddles at night. Fortunately, (M/N) always fought back and managed to escape. However, (M/N) could not flee tonight from the ridiculously one sided snuggles, because the amethyst eyed vampire had him tightly pinned down on the bed and was not planning on letting go anytime soon. "Do you hate me?" Kanato asked, while (M/N) seized his struggling and froze, as large teardrops rolled down the purple haired vampire's pale cheeks. "Answer me, (M/N)! Do you hate me?"

Without a delay, (M/N) could feel a little bit of guilt swelling in his heart, because he knew deep down that the eccentric purple haired vampire really loved and adored him. However, (M/N) did not reciprocate those same feelings. After all, (M/N) found the entire Sakamaki family to be a cruel and disgusting disgrace to the vampiric race. Even so, (M/N) could not bear to openly voice his true feelings to the crying vampire above him, because he did not want to hurt someone that loved him more than he already had. "Don't worry, (M/N). You don't have to say anything. Your silence already speaks volumes," Kanato muttered, while (M/N) whimpered and tried loosening his captured wrists, as the lilac orbed vampire only tightened his deathly vice like grip. "I don't care how you feel about me. (M/N), I'll always love you. You're my favorite dolly."

Even though Kanato Sakamaki was insanely cute and adorable, (M/N) was adamant on not falling fall in love with his pretty face. After all, (M/N) was raised to properly court people and learn about them before falling head over heels. However, (M/N) already knew about the entire Sakamaki family and they were all the same - cruel and inhumane. "(M/N), I wish you could open your heart to me," Kanato murmured, while (M/N) felt lips brushing against his neck, as the violet haired vampire sniffled and hugged him around the waist. "(M/N), I love you so much! Why won't you love me back?"    

A/N: Will (M/N) change his feelings? What do you think is going to happen? I hope that you liked it