Chapter Eight.

Adam Cowie as the dangerously intoxicating CEO, Alessandro Viconatti

Lethal: Ch. 8

I walked out of the cafe with a smoothie in my hand, sitting down on the isolated bench. It was just me, myself, and my thoughts.

What the hell just happened?

What the hell had I just done?

"Alessandro, w-what the fuck are you doing?" I gasped out, moaning softly as his big warm hand grasped my cock gently. "This isn't right." I threw my head back, treasuring the pleasure he was giving me to me. "Are you sure you're in a position to lecture me about what's right and what's wrong, when you're clearly urging me to continue?" I looked up at him and he raised a brow at me as he gestured to my hips that were subconsciously thrusting up against his hand.

"Fuck, sorry!" I tried to get away and retain what dignity I had left but it was no use. He immediately ran a finger over my slit that was now oozing with pre-cum, causing jolts of desire coursing through my body. "Alessandro!" His cologne was filling my nostrils and making it harder for me to concentrate because I was focusing on why he smelt so damn good and why he looked so damn good.

"Cazzo, Eli." Alessandro whispered into my ear, licking along the skin there and I whimpered. (Fuck.) "You look so fucking good. Guardare ciò che si fa per me." He grounded his hips upward against my ass and I felt the delicious pulsation of his bulge beneath me. (Look what you do to me.)

"Look at me Eli." The command was crisp and clear but I refused to do what he wanted. I kept my eyes closed, hissing at the contact of his hand. "Now." The deep and dark order ejected from his mouth and into my ear and I shivered at the tone. "What?" I turned my head towards him, only to feel lips on mine.

His free arm wrapped tightly around my waist as the grip of his hand got tighter. I all but moaned into his mouth, giving him the leeway to wiggle his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arm around his head, pulling him closer to me.

Yeah, got over him, my ass.

His kiss and his lips were exhilarating, capturing me with every flick of his tongue against mine, caressing the mouth that was being consumed by him, It was as if time stopped and we were the only ones in motion. I had no idea how I could escape a man who was hellbent on making me his, and this only confirmed that I belonged to him.

His hand was still jerking me up and down, bringing me closer to release, only to have him pinch the base of my dick to bring me down from my high. "Think of this as my revenge from you teasing me. Do you know how much pleasure and pain you caused me, mio caro?" He whispered into my ear, his hazel eyes darkening with lust as his voice sent chills all over my body.

Just this one man could have this affect on me. God damn you, Alessandro Viconatti.

"I've fantasied about you these last few years.," He murmured, nipping at my ear, causing me to gasp and writhe in his hands. He chuckled darkly as he ran a finger along my tip and I fought the urge to scream at the teasing he was doing to me. "Great. It's nice to know that's what you think about." I mumbled sarcastically. "No, I mean," He jerked my body back to his, the heat radiating from him to me.

He licked down the back of my neck, sucking at the skin there. "I mean, I've wanted you for so long and now I finally have you. All I want to is love on your body until you can't take it anymore. I want to fuck you so hard, your throat starts to hurt from all the screaming that you're going to do. I want to be inside you, my mark all over you, so that you'll know that it's me you belong to."