b a n k r o b b e r y

*Kindly put your playlist here*

***

   I heard a whistle in the distance; Robbie's signal. I jumped out of the car quickly, my heart pumping out of my chest. Kent and I went inside the bank checking our surroundings. The Sterling Federal Bank was one of the big, fancy ones. The bank was spacious with golden and silver theme going on to it, it had chandeliers that were higher than I ever seen before. One of the most expensive looking banks I've ever seen before.

   But there was two long lines of people. I quickly nodded at Kent nonverbally telling him that I was ready. I covered my face with a thick black hat with holes for my eyes. There were at least a two and a half dozen people in here.

   "Everybody get down! This is a stick up!" Kent yelled and shot two warning shots in the air.  Everyone gasped and went straight for the ground.

   I went straight for the swarthy curly haired bank teller. She was busy; looking down moving things. She was wearing a collared black shirt with a blue blazer with a gold name tag that said ," Sterling Federal Bank" and under that was her name,"Chanel". I pulled the gun out of my coat pocket and cocked the gun in front of her face. Her hazel eyes went straight to me and she gave a little yelp of surprise.

   "Aye girl! Hustle up and give me all the dough you got and don't you dare try nothin' or you gon' get this cap busted in yo head! Ya hear?" I said it as fast as possible but making sure I was clear and serious. I threw her a large duffle bag and She slowly started to gather money and found a bag to put it in. "Didn't I say hurry the fuck up!" She gasped and started moving quicker.

   Externally I felt like I was doing great, going according to plan; get the money and so far i'm good but Internally its a whole other story, the thing is I didn't know what I was doing. I looked around frantically through the holes my hat. This was such a stupid decision! How am I going to get away with this?

***

Hey guys 💜

I hope you guys are really enjoying this story, please feel free to critique the mistakes you see.