s h o t s f i r e d

*Kindly put your playlist here*

***
   It had been two hours since the robbery, we were heading back to the Bronx. Chanel was asleep beside me laying her head on the window, her hands still cuffed.

   I grabbed the key from my back pocket and unlocked the handcuffs making her hands free. She slightly stirred in her sleep and took a very dramatic inhale and woke up kicking and screaming a bunch of questions things like,

   "Who are you guys? Where are we? Am I going to die?" The guys and I just sat there quietly and she looked at us impatiently and rose her eye brows and said,"No answers? You guys kidnapped me and I don't receive any answers?!"

   I sighed and moved my hand to hers gesturing for a hand shake and said, "Hi, my name is Kal last name is confidential so you don't need to worry about that, these are my partners in crime" I chuckled mid-sentence, "literally, Robbie, Kent, and Tristian." They all waved at Chanel and greeted her in unison, Chanel laughed dryly and said in a very taut voice, "So you kidnapped me and all I get is your first names and a few greetings?"

   She shook her head quickly and rose her voice louder, "Absolutely not, I need to know why you guys took me."

   Tristian looked at Chanel through the rearview and yelled, "Shut the hell up before I throw you in the trunk so I don't have to hear you anymore." Chanel only sighed and slowly drifted back to sleep.

   Once we arrived back in Bronx I saw a bunch of twelves around the neighborhood; but that was the usual around here. But something seemed off about today.

   "The Boss" was waiting for our handoff, the money equaled freedom for all four of us and maybe even including Chanel. Tristian drove us too our destination; A pier that was approximately 20 minutes away from the Bronx.

   When we pulled up I seen a large, black sleeked limousine with tented windows right next to the water. Once we parked by it two tall men with very looking suits on and sunglasses came out of the vehicle. One opening the back passenger seat and a man with a more expensive suit came out.

   He was black and a little on the bigger side and walked toward us as we all piled out of the car including Chanel. He had a toothy grin and held his hand out gesturing for a handshake. I took his hand and asked, "You must be "The Boss" right?" He chuckled and said, "Why yes I am and you must be...'' He pointed at us with his leather gloves one by one, "Kal, Robbie, Tristian, and Kent..." He stopped at Chanel and said,

   "And Chanel. How do I know you're name you may ask? I know every little detail about your life sweetheart." He caressed her cheek and she whimpered. He turned back around to me and the guys and said in a sing song voice, "Where's my money?" I laughed and said "Where is my family?"

   "Oh direct aint ya boy? They're in the back of the car. Now where is my money." He said in a more harsh tone. I laughed and tsked, "I don't think you understand, I'll ask you again; where is my family?" The boys looked at me crazy saying things like, "What the hell are you doing?" and "Boy if you don't give them the damn money."

   I just brushed them off. "The Boss" stepped closer to me; closer to the water and yelled, "Where the hell is my fucking money!" I stepped even closer to him I could even hear his breathing I was so close. I took the gun out of my pant; the gun stolen from the dead police man from the bank earlier this morning and shot him. He slowly started falling into the water and soon I hear a big splash.

   I turned around as quick as I could to the limo and shot his bodyguards to. "Dude! Why didn't you just give him the money?" Tristian yelled. I turned to him and looked all the guys in the eye and said, "Sometimes you have to kill the man to be the man."
***
💜