Chapter 10

---3rd person---

Miyuki stood there in disbelief.

Part of her couldn't fully comprehend what had just happened. She just stood there, her back hard against the tree, before she looked up at the star covered sky.

She reached her right hand up, bringing her fingers to her lips as she remembered.

---flashback---

This kiss seemed to go on forever, well that's what they wanted, but being human, they needed their breath.

They pulled away, but only their lips, they kept their faces inches from one another as their eyes slowly opened, locking instantly.

They just stayed like that for a moment, staring into one another's eyes before Syo spoke.

"I'm not going to put your name down for my partner." he said causing Miyuki's eyes to widen but before she could question what he meant, he carried on. "You need to be an idol Miyuki."

Miyuki's eyes widened even more as shock and confusion covered her expression.

"W... What?" she asked in disbelief.

"Miyuki, you have the most amazing voice I have ever heard. I'm not lying to you, I mean it. When I first heard your voice all those nights ago... I just... I couldn't do anything. I was so captivated by your voice. The words, the tune, everything.

"You have that Miyuki, your voice is just something else. It just makes everyone stop and stare. Like that song that played the other day. And those lyrics "I am beautiful in every single way," lyrics that are just so strong and deep like that, you make everyone stop.

"But when you sung that song with me, you know we called it 'Moves like Jagger?' everyone was cheering you on and dancing. I know because that's what everyone told me after the performance. 

"It's not just me and the other students, the sensei's and headmaster love your voice too. 

"You can do it Miyuki. You can be an idol and composer! I just know you can. You just... have too much talent to let go to waste. Miyuki, every song you've composed for me have been amazing and I'll always want you to write me songs but... when you make them for yourself... they just... they're just so amazing that I can't even put it into words."

She just kept staring at Syo wide eyed. She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. 

Syo saw the shocked look on her face but he just smiled, that breath-taking smile before taking a step back from her, leaving a bigger distance between them.

"That's why," he started again, keeping that smile on his face, that smile that Miyuki loved so much. "That's why you won't be the name I put down. But more than that... I love you Miyuki. I don't know what I'd do if we were found out. But this way... no one would suspect anything and... We can both live our dreams."

Miyuki still couldn’t say anything, all she could do was state at him, taking in the words he had just been saying.

"I... I want to be with you Miyuki. I love you and you know it. So... I want us to be together. I know it'll be hard but we can. We could do it without telling anyone. Only you and me could know. No one else has too, it could be our little secret."