Chapter 4: Lena Of The Desert

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 4,

--Ulrich's POV--

We exited the way tower into the desert sector. Everything was quiet ever since the fight we had with the girl known as Azalea. I think everyone was really surprised by the fact, because she was literally a green version of Aelita.

Then Jeremy's voice finally breaks the silence. "There's something in front of the way tower. It could be Azalea again, be careful."

"We will." Yumi sighs.

As we make it to the tower Jeremy repeats himself again. "There is something guarding the tower. What is it?" Suddenly dust from the desert's floor surrounds us.

"We can't see anything." I groan as sand hits my face. I hurry and cover my eyes. "There's a sandstorm."

I grab ahold of both Yumi and Odd before we take a step further into the storm. After taking two steps we hear someone say. "You must get past me in order to proceed." The voice sounded exactly like Aelita's so that meant that it was probably Azalea messing with us again. But I don't know how she would because she disappeared before our very eyes.

"Seriously, Azalea, again." Odd sighs.

The sand stops swarming and a figure walks out from the remaining dust flying around. "My name is not Azalea, I am Lena." I rubbed my eyes in confusion. It was another Aelita, this time she was orange.

Two different Aelita's look-a-likes in one day.

"Xana must have pulled out all his tricks today." Yumi says practically pulling those exact words from my mind. She pulls out her fans and slides them open getting ready for combat.

I drew my sabers out and ran toward Lena. I use my super speed and then Lena pointed her hand at me and I felt my power being drained from me. I slowed to a stop because I couldn't use my super speed anymore.

Yumi tries to use her telekinesis but Lena just points her hand at her too. "What? I can't use my telekinesis." She looks at me confused.

"I can't use my super speed either." Then my sabers disappear into thin air and Yumi's fans too. "Odd, can you still use your arrows?" I turn toward the boy.

"No." Odd says as he tries to release an arrow.

"There's no point in trying." Lena grins wide drawing our attention back to her. "I can cancel your abillities." She laughs.

Yumi, Odd and I huddle up because suddenly I have a plan. "Alright, Yumi." She nods looking toward me. "Odd and I will distract her and you make your way to the tower."

"Okay, good luck." She says and gives me a smile. I fought the urge to hug her, I really like her but she just doesn't like me back. I hate being in a one-sided love.

Odd and I run and do hand to hand combat with Lena as Yumi sneaks over to the tower. I make sure that we keep Lena's back to the tower so she can't see Yumi. I watch as Yumi gets closer to the tower.

Lena smirks at me which makes me squint back at her. "You are not that good at distracting."

"Yumi, watch out!" I yell.

Lena mutters something and Yumi's suddenly brought into the air and is thrown back. I give Lena a glare but noticed that she's soley focused on Yumi. I took this as my chance and ran toward Lena and pushed her.

She fell back and lost her footing before she slips off the edge of the desert sector. Odd gave me a high five and we ran over to Yumi and helped her up.

"Are you alright, Yumi?" I ask her quickly, she then leans on me for support. I hold onto her waist to keep her from falling over.

"Yeah, I think so." She nods before she stands on her own again.

We head to the entrance of the way tower and enter. We once again step to the edge of the platform and jump of the edge.

--Lena's POV--

I watched from behind a rock as the three entered the tower. After they entered I walk out and watch as 2 other copies of myself joined me. I fuse myself back together. I could create mirages, that look real and have a solid form. So, I used that to my advantage in this little battle. After a few minutes, Azalea appeared next to me.

"I see that they have made it past you too." She says with a frown.

"Yeah, but they won't make it much farther."

"True, Master will come through in the end." She nods looking far off into the distance. Hold on, Master?

"I am confused who is the Mas-." I am cut off because Azalea points at something behind me. I quickly turn because I hear it's creepy sounds. Its him. "You? You'll never get to her."

-----

Video: Girls Girls Girls By: GOT7 

-DGrayManLover