Chapter 31.

I wake up in darkness.

The room sways as I try to move my arms only to find they're tied up behind me.

"Hunter?" I mutter.

The memories of the night all come back at once, Reese's costume, the uneasy feeling, Hunter passing me a bottle and him smirking at me as blackness clouds my vision.

"HUNTER YOU SON OF A BITCH LET ME GO!" I scream as I struggle against the restraints.

"Now why on earth would he do that darling?" An all too familiar voice asks.

Harrison mc smith.

The man who ruined my fucking life.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! ILL KILL YOU! LET ME GO!" I shout at him.

He chuckles. "You've grown some guts since the last time I saw you," he walks closer. I shuffle back a little to make what I'm about to do easier.

Thankfully he mistakes this for fright.

"Obviously you're still I wimp!" He spits at me.

"You sure about that?" I ask before lifting my bound feet and kicking him in the balls.

He falls onto the ground in agony and I can't help a hysterical laugh slip through my mouth.

I spit on him.

"You little bitch," he hisses slamming me into the concrete.

I let out a gasp as my ribs hit the ground first.

I hear them crack as pain spreads throughout my body.

"You asshole!" I screech in pain as tears fill my eyes.

He smirks at me. That dick head just smirks at me before leaving the room.

Eventually, the pain becomes too much for me and Everything goes black once again.

"Baby, wake up," someone says angrily.

"Hunter?" I ask before remembering everything.

"I knew you were fucking him," he says angrily throwing my phone at me.

It hits me in the face but the pain doesn't feel too bad compared to my ribs.

"W-what are you talking about," I stammer.

"Well bear, Reese has been texting you," he mocks. "But that doesn't matter, dating you was just a perk of keeping you busy," he smirks.

"What- but you-" I stammer before getting cut off by him.

"Said I loved you?" He laughs as I start crying. "Sweetheart, love is just a word, it's not real!" He shouts at me.

That's when it hits me.

"I get it," I say. He turns and glares at me.

"You felt like Harper and Chris didn't love you, they kept replacing you, having more children, you felt like you were forgotten." I fake sympathy.

"I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE I WAS FORGOTTEN, I WAS FORGOTTEN!" He roars.

"You don't understand," he says calming down. "You got everything, a guy who thought you looked good enough to risk going to jail for and two people who literally died for you."

"What would you know about being forgotten," he says.

"A lot actually, my dad left us when I was two," I say trying to distract him as I grab an old ring my mom gave me.

I like to keep it around.

I rub the sharp crystal against the ropes trying to get it to cut.

He laughs maniacally, "you don't even remember your father, how are you supposed to feel like he forgot you?" he asks rhetorically

"We still have photos of him around the house," I suggest.

"It was a rhetorical question you stupid little bitch," he mutters. "right," I answer stupidly.

"Hunter, son what are you doing talking to that stupid trash?" someone's muffled voice rings out in the echoey room, making it hard to distinguish from any other male voice.

"Just setting things straight with it father," he calls back.

"Like what?" Harrison asks throwing the door open.

"Just telling her how worthless she is so she knows before we kill her father," Hunter tells him casually with a booming smile on his face.

"Great!" he says with a clap as I exclaim "Kill me?!"

"Well, let's just leave her here for a little longer, let her suffer a bit more," He says before walking out the door.

"Wait! hey! let me go!" I scream as I continue to struggle and scratch at the restraints with my ring.

I rub the ring frantically afraid of dying causing the ring to slip out of my fingers and hit the ground with a loud echoed clatter.

I hold my breath in fear as I wait for the unknown.

For what nobody truly understands.

For death.

The door opens and Hunter walks in with a gun pointed straight at me.

********

no comment. ;p

What's your favourite colour?->

What's your favourite animal? ->

What's your favourite potato dish? ->

How has your day been? ->

So I changed schools. I then got sent home cause I left school while I was meant to be in class. Oops. But I'm back at the school. It's a boarding school and I have to give my laptop and phone in at nine thirty every night.

I'm bad at making friends so it's really hard for me.

But anyway.

I love you!

I love you!

I love you!

I love you!

I love you all so so much!

You are amazing!

You are awesome!

You da bomb!

You da best!

Thank you all for voting and commenting please don't stop! I love you! You are all the best!

Message me! Follow my Instagram! (@ delilah2040)

I feel so sick right now and I am so fücking tiered and I just want to go to sleep right this second.

Sorry for the really short chapter but I just couldn't go on after that.

Also no, the book isn't finished, there is still at least two chapters not included epilogue. Soooo....

How many more chapters do you want?

Comment your thoughts ->

Do you speak more than one language? If so what languages do you speak?->

Later! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! There isn't a lot I wouldn't do but if you do clean it up.
;)
-Dj

Date of publishing: Friday, the third of February 2017.
Total word count: 1007