∇2

Before you read, please take the time out to click that vote button! (: I would appreciate it. <3

Friday, Febuary 15.

Vixen

"Deonté, man, I don't like it when you keep shit from me, D. We home boys. I knew you more than this, man."

He shook his head, and dropped it into his palms. He done missed the entire performance for his girl yesterday, and didn't come to school today. The fuck?

He just shook his head. "Nothin', man, It ain't nothing."

I knew shit was going down, by the looked on his face. That wasn't normal - to have your mouth open and staring into blank space like that. He looked like a still shot of a scare shock.  I wouldn't push him harder to let me know what was up. I figured I'd let him go ahead and tell me when he was ready. 

I stepped towards his front door, with my coat in my hand. "Aight, D. Just tell me when you ready."

He ain't say nothin'. "Lock the door behind me." Still nothin'.

I closed the door, and started my way to my truck. I wonder what he needed it for yesterday. Something wasn't adding up, and the only thing that was going through my mind was if I was the only one noticing this shit. 

Deonté

                                                                                                                                        "I never killed anybody,

                                                                                                                                         I never raped anybody, 

                                                                                      I never committed no crimes that weren't honorable.

                                                                                   What people do for the struggle of power is madness."

-Tu Pac

Monday, March 24.

"Aye, nice kicks, Deonté! Them the new Cool Blues?"

I nodded, without glancing from my phone screen. "Nice watch, D. You need to buy me one," I heard some girl around me say. I looked up to see Kimmy Ortiz, some girl who been trynna flirt with me for the past few weeks. It's funny how girls cling on to you when you get money. She was lookin' good in that crop top, though. She was damn ready for Spring. 

I nodded. "Thanks, Kimmy." I smiled, and put my attention back on my phone. Buddah was keeping me updated on Pitbull's orders. He wanted six dime bags and two qaurter piece today 'round 8. That was a quick one thirty, right there. 

All I needed to do was cop from him and send it over.

"What's up, boo." I looked up from the screen and walked right into a kiss. I smiled and took hold of her hand. "Hey, baby." I put a grin on my face, even though I was stressin' today. I usually get like this when K.O run low on the supply. When he run low, I gotta take a few weeks break off of selling my regular and sell a little bit of that hard rock, the shit that Buddah be getting me into. Hard rock was on another level than weed, man. Niggah's took that shit as serious as life... I had to witness that last month 'rond Buddah' house on Valentine's. I was still having nightmares from it.