Thought I trusted you

Katie

--------

We just came back from the beach after an eventful truth or dare. Trust me you don't want to know. I was sitting on the couch in our hotel room with Jess, Brad, James, Tristan and Connor.

Tris and Jess were cuddling each other and Brad and James were making gagging noises. I started laughing. Connor looked at me and laughed when I showed him. I quickly went on twitter to see my notifications went wild.

"Have you and Connor broken up"

"Why was he holding some other girls hand"

"Please tell me you haven't broken up, you are perf 👌"

I looked at them bit by bit with tears falling down my face. I clicked on the picture of Connor and a girl I didn't recognise holding hands coming out of a club. I started to cry and ran up to my room. I slammed the door and held my hands in my face.

"Katie, come on open up" I heard A voice I recognised as James'

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah, I told Connor you just went to the bathroom"

I opened the door and pulled him into a hug. I explained everything and showed him the picture. He just looked at me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry Katie, let's go talk to him"

I slowly shook my head.

"Ok, come down when you are ready"

He gave me a quick hug and left. I slowly entered the bathroom and noticed a razor. I took off my bracelets and made 5 cuts.

1- for letting me get cheated on again

2- for trusting him

3- For cutting

4- for feeling depressed

5- for him cheating on me.

"KATIE, open up the door, I'm so sorry" I heard Connor say.

"I LOVED YOU, CONNOR AND I THOUGHT THE FEELING WAS MUTUAL I GUESS NOT"I shouted back.

"KATIE, PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID, I LOVED

YOU. I STILL DO"

"CONNOR THERE IS NO US ANYMORE. I TRUSTED YOU. I LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING. I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE" I shouted back.

"KATIE, DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS"

"CONNOR, TOO LATE! GO HANG AROUND WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND. IM OBVIOUSLY NOT IMPORTANT"

"KATIE, I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL"

I texted Ashton and Luke to see if we could hang around. I needed it. All of a sudden, I heard the door slam.

"Katie, Connor's Gone. He just misses you. He regrets it. It was a stupid fan. She was drunk and he was taking her back to the car. Please go find him. He hasn't been like this since you last found out about him and Hannah. Please go find him. " Tristan said.

With that, I texted Ashton and Luke

To: Ashton, Luke

Sorry guys, need to take a rain check. Connor's gone AWOL! Love you Xx