Past?

" Dr. can you just wait, what do you mean about that?" Lyra yells while running throughs me.
" this" I said while opening a door, the room wasn't to big but at least big enough to fit three people. It also had a big machine in the middle and something under a blanket next to the machine.
" umm Dr. where are we, I have never seen this part of the factory.. " said Lyra walking next to the machine while examining the room, she notice that the room had no windows as well the it was sound prove.
( why would it need to be sound prove?) She thought walking to the Dr.
"Umm so care to explain?" She asked crossing her arms.
" sure, you see I have been getting this nightmares.... So I have come up with a brilliant solution!!" He said while getting out, and trying to get out of the subject of the nightmares.
"Wait nightmares, why haven't you talk to me?!" She desperately ask.
"Just listen.... I have created a machine that can revice dead things or in other words bring back the dead!" Said the Dr while taking of the mantel of the new machine. Once off it showed a big shiny metal device with tubes coming from each side,howere in the top of the machine it looked like rusting, it also had a blueprint with in it.
"Wow, Dr this is amazing!! Does it have a name? And how exactly does it bring people from the dead?" Lyra asked over and over again intreaged with this new possibility of life.
"Its name is Oricle, it has the most advances machinery I could find, and about the dead part.... You shall find in you mean time!" As he finished talking, his phone rang.
" ohh excuse me,Lyra, I shall be right back!" He said as he walk out, leaving Lyra and Oricle alone.
But somehow the more that Lyra stared at the machine the more it had sensed chills down her spine.