Page 2.

I stagger out of the room, observing the fancy house, the walls made of fine cement, coated with a nice beige paint. The floor made of quartz plates adequately placed carefully into tiles.As i make my way down the corridor, downstairs. The fine silky carpet on top of it warmed up my feet from the cold quartz..

When i go make my way downstairs, i look to my left and i see a humongous kitchen with a table for two. One plate rests there, full of bacon,eggs,bread with spread and berries. Aside with  a glass of orange juice. The woman quickly beckons me over there saying "Eat up Hun! You're going to be late for your training." 

I speed-walk over there and i sit down, then i grab my utensil and i scarf down the breakfast.

As i chew, i think "What is going on..Who am I?" I mumble my name, feeling the weight of the it.Suddenly, memories flow into my mind, flashing through my mind, my eyes, and my heart. Playing like a movie,as i stare into my cleanly finished plate.

"Jin?" the woman says. placing a hand on my shoulder. And a name pops up into my head. "Amy" I snap out of my trance-like state and my eyes dart to her and i turn. "Yeah?" "You just looked like you saw something.."

Later...