Page 3.

"Hiya!" I twirl while in the air, kicking down upon a slab of wood. And i stand up straight, and i lift up my foot, kicking it several times. Going from low to high kicks, then i turn and walk away and i take a sip of water from a nearby bench. Then i wipe the sweat from my forehead all day,due to the hard training.

I turn back and someone was facing me. "Hey, wanna fight? I've been working here for a long time and i think you'll be a good, easy match." he says that with a grin then I think "Eh, he'll be an easy match" and we walk over to the fighting area. 

We had the Arena master count down and we started.

Let's just say, he put up a good fight.

I kick him in the chin, sending him backwards but as i pull back, he grabs me and swings me across the arena. I stagger up and run, and i duck at one of his punches and i jab him in the stomach, then i roll under him and i grab his head, putting him in a headlock.

The Arena master counted down and I had won.

"New round?" I say. Grinning. "Sure, I'm new at this." he says, slightly frowning.

"I thought you were here for several years?" "Hahah, well you see. About that..."

We begin again, and he immediately grabs me. I squirm out and i grab his hand after he attempts to punch me and I twist it, and i force him to me, and i knock his feet out. Still holding his hand tightly.

"Oh you still need practice, young one."

~Later~