Page 4.

As i arrive home, i place my water bottle on the counter of my kitchen and i walk away.

I walk upstairs, still tired from training thinking "I need some sleep." As i walk in the bedroom i check the clock. "8:30PM" I lazily throw myself into sleep. And Amy speals:Hey babe..That music video's coming up great.. "Oh really?  i say, getting into the conversation."Yeah. They've already got the editing done. I only need to sing and dance the last scene and i'm finally done with the new album."

"Oh, that's great! I'm glad." "I couldn't of done that without you y'know babe."

She leans in and kisses me on the cheek.I pull her close and she leans her head on my chest. And i feel my eyes grow heavy.I let myself go and i fall into a deep sleep..

~Later,the next day.

I arrive at the Dojo,listening to some music with my headphones as i pound at wood slabs.I smile as my favorite lyrics flow into my head.

"Up on melancholy hill,are you here with me? Looking out on the day, another dream. Where you can't get what you want, but you can get me."

I smile, as i send out my final blow to the poor piece of wood.

Then i feel a tapping at my shoulder, i turn back and see the same man. I flash a smile and greet him.Then he  asks "Hey man,could you teach me some of those moves you know? I'd like to be as good as you one day." I blink for a second; and he takes a step back. 

"Sure" I say, still smiling.

"Awesome!" he exclaims.

"Hey, i diddn't catch your name last time we talked. What was it?" i say.

"Oh, the name's Zero." Zero says. His lips curling into a cheeky smile 

Zero's spiky, black hair covered his gleaming purple eyes, His olive skin charismatic.He wears a leather vest with military cargo pants. "Lookin' good man." I say, giving him a thumbs up.

"Ready for a spar to test your moves?"  "Yeah, I need to stretch first." he says.

~Later