Page 5.

"Heh, you're pretty good man." I say, kicking at his punches, and back-flipping.

I back as he charges at me and i jump spin hook kick him in the face; sending him to the floor with a thud. He stumbles back up and i back, giving him some space to breathe.

He sucker-punches me as he charges again, I haven't expected this and i sidestep away, hoping to trick him, but he punches me again, his punches beginning to actually hurt. I smile and i lunar kick him, front-flipping and jabbing. 

As i dodge some of his kicks, i say "Hmm..We need to work more on your speed." My face going all serious, teasing his attempt to attack.

I abruptly stop the spar, grabbing his hand when he pulled back for another attack. He looks at me; shocked by the quick stop. "Let's stop for now and let's work on your speed before we fight again; okay?

~Later

As i arrive back home, earlier then usual. I step out of my car and I open my front door, and i step in and close it behind me.. 

I casually walk over to the kitchen and i see Amy, cooking away.

"Hey! 'Whatcha doin' so early Jin?" She says, eyes still on the cooking pot. "I decided to come early; I don't feel too good." I sit down, and She pours a Delicious smelling liquid in a bowl, and i look down;  and i smiled, my favorite soup, Oden. I look around, and i spot my chopsticks, and i grab them, and i quickly begin eating. The taste flowing through my taste buds, the egg deliciously blending with the fish cakes, leaving a creamy salmon taste in my mouth, and i look up at Amy, turning the stove off. When she comes back to see if the food was good, i get up and hug her.

"Thanks for the soup Amy" i say, smiling cheekily

I stumble away from the kitchen and i go upstairs;  and i go into the bedroom, and i strip down, and i go into my drawers for my Pajamas, and the door in the bedroom closes, shut.

I stay still in the dark, warm room. and something weird happens..

The room was full of demonic crimson eyes, staring blankly at me,eyes radiating malice and mischief.