Sick Louis

Being a film student had its perks, yeah, the flexible schedule and the photography gigs he had going, but when big issues were coming about and Louis' partners began to slack on their projects- that's when things got complicated.

Louis managed his way through the day without too much trouble, (sure, he almost bolted out of class once to be sick, but that was an almost and that was all that mattered,)  but by the time he dragged himself through the door of his and Harry's shared flat, he was exhausted.

Changing into a pair of joggers and one of Harry's old sweaters, he forced himself to eat a few baby carrots and drank a glass of water before he collapsed face-first into bed.

And that was where his boyfriend found him when he returned from his own classes.

Louis was absolutely knackered. With his cheek smooshed into his pillow, messy hair sprawled about his face and soft snores coming from him, Harry had simply dismissed it as Louis' irregular sleeping patterns and written it off as nothing.

Harry ordered takeaway for himself and Louis, in case he were to get hungry, and showered before dragging himself off to bed, following suit in passing right out.

By the time 4:30 am rolled around, Louis concluded that he had the worst luck in the world. Before he had fallen asleep, the waves of nausea had been somewhat manageable, but now, there were no more waves.

Instead, the nausea was his constant companion.

Louis was exhausted, so his attempt to shake Harry awake was next to useless, but with one more pathetic shove and a loud uneasy groan, the younger lad began to stir.

"Mmh, Lou, what's wrong?" Harry asked blearily, pushing himself up, his hand finding a way to the small of his boyfriends back instinctively.

A sudden warm sensation careened up Louis' throat, bringing with it a splash of the baby carrots he managed to force down earlier and he lurched over his lap, gulping thickly as he swallowed it back down.

"Louis?" Harry asked a bit more panicked, having a bad feeling about what was about to come next; as this isn't the first time Louis had woken up in the middle of the night to be sick.

Louis gagged so hard, he was silent-besides the sound of sick splashing onto the sheets. He heard Harry curse and turn on the bedside light before heaving rather harshly again onto his lap.

"It's okay, it's okay." He heard Harry ramble over and over as he kept getting sick. The younger boy scrambled to pull his boyfriends hair out of his face.

Whatever was making Louis sick was letting itself be known now, and Harry couldn't get a blanket under his boyfriend fast enough.

With another fruitless cough, Louis gagged up one last thin stream of bile, leaving his shoulders shaking.

"You done?" Harry said sort of breathlessly, stunned by what had just taken place as well.

Louis didn't answer though, as he was trying to take in his surroundings and calm himself down. He blinked a few times and spit into the already ruined blanket. His stomach turned again and he put a cautious hand to his mouth.

"C'mon then," Harry started, peeling the sheets back and helping Louis step out of bed and to the bathroom.

Everything was wrecked. His sweats, their towels, the sheets, and even a bit of sick on the floor. Louis was absolutely mortified.

"I'm sorry." He sniffled, shivering on the floor, in front of the toilet. Harry frowned, feeling so badly for his love.

"It's okay, sweetheart. You didn't feel well. Let's get you cleaned up a bit yeah?" He cooed, pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead.

Louis simply nodded and rested his heavy aching head on the rim of the toilet, hearing Harry start the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had time to write so I did 💞⭐️