[4]

A/N - BEFORE I GET BASH FOR IT, I DO USE JUDAR IN THIS CHAPTER AND I SPELT IT AS SUCH 'J-U-D-A-R' SO DON'T NO ONE GO OFF ON ME FOR NOT USING AN 'L' INSTEAD OF AN 'R' BECAUSE I AIN'T ABOUT THAT BASH TRAIN HUN.

Annnyways, just thought I'd get that out of the way because I've seen my fair share of corrections for his name and both ways are considered correct spelling, but I wanted it to be an 'R' because it just seems to flow better when I'm typing. Okay?  Okay. 

ENJOY~!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next six months for him passed in a blur. Alibaba found Aladdin again, and was soon forced, by Morigana, to explain everything to him. He explained to his friend about how he was the illegitimate son of the last King of Balbadd, and that his mother was a prostitute for the slums, where he was born, and soon met Cassim, his partner in the Fog Troupe; someone he considered to be his brother.

The King of Sindria, Sinbad, had been with Aladdin, who was now with Morgiana, and lead them to this hotel in Balbadd and was currently listening in on their conversation with his two subordinates Ja'far and Masrur. After all the explaining, everything moved so quickly forward. Alibaba soon tried to speak with his brother, Ahdmad, but he refused to listen to reason. Even Sinbad, who was hired by Ahdmand to stop the Fog Troupe, eventually joined them to try and set this country straight again. In the end, Alibaba did convince his brother, by brute force. He set Balbadd to a republic, at many costs, one being the live of Cassim, who had been overtaken by the black rukh. Aladdin, was recovered from his scrap with the Kou's Magi, Judar, and was more than happy to prove that those who died, don't just fade away, they become one with the rukh and oversee this planet and the people they love.

Now, Alibaba had time to think again, and his mind quickly went to his long lost friend of six months back. He started thinking of Alice. He always did from time to time, but this is the first time in a long time he's had a long enough time to actually think about her thoroughly. He felt sick, after all this time, he had forgotten what she looked like, what she sounded like. He was forgetting more and more, and he didn't want to.

Digging into his clothing, he pulled out the gem from Dungeon Amon. He never got rid of it, and he never would. He had attached a chain to it, and hung it around his neck, hiding beneath his clothing. Aladdin had quickly asked Alibaba about Alice, but the solemn look on his face when the Magi asked was answer enough. He wanted to stay in Balbadd and try to set up their republic, but he also wanted to search for Alice. However, Sinbad had other plans.

Sinbad had knocked Alibaba unconscious and directed Ja'far and Masrur to ready a ship to Sindria where they would take Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana. Sinbad watched as they all left and then returned to the palace of Balbadd, something in his gut told him he could leave yet to Kou, they was something he was missing. He was right. It wasn't long before the younger brother of Ahdmad, Sahbmad, had confessed something that his brother had hidden down far below the castle.

Sahbmad had taken Sinbad down below the castle, far beyond the standards of a palace. Sahbmad had explained that he wasn't suppose to know about this, but he had found out once by following him. He never let his brother know, but he needed to tell someone now that his brother had no power over him. He may have been Deputy King, but by no means did Ahdmad grant him power.

At the end of a large stairway, was a small door, locked with iron pad locks, easily destroyed by Sinbad's metal vessel that he had finally gotten returned to him after he foolishly had them stolen away. The door was weak itself and soon was pushed open by the lavender haired king, the timid man behind him. Behind the door was a small room, covered in nothing but stone and a small padded area of cloth, worn and used. In the center of the room was a chain, bolted to the ground and attached to the other end of the chain was a young girl.