Chapter 5

I pressed my feet off the ground and started to fly, yet again through the hoops.
"Jackie, try it at a more advanced level!" Agent Cam shouted pressing a button on a black-stick, flames shot from the hoops.
"Are you crazy, your gonna get me killed!" I yelled back flying harshly.
"It won't hurt you, I promise!"
"Yeah right" I muttered to myself, hoping he didn't hear. HThe fire disappeared and I fell from the sky, landing perfectly in a running position.
"Good good, now for flames on, flames off" he pushed another button on the long black stick "ready?"
"Yes!"
"When the water drips, take flames off, when the water doesn't flames on, ok?"
I nodded, then he pushed the button. A waterfall of light blue water dripped down from the heavens. Then after thirty seconds it vanished. Flames on...flames off, over and over again. After what seemed like forever, he said stop.
"Next task...making tea!" He guided me through the building to a small, vibrantly lite room...the kitchen. At the end of the room was a table with two cups on it.
"Fill the two cups with tea"
"How?" I asked looking confusingly at my hands.
"Imagine it!" He added seeming super happy that he was gonna get a refreshment.
I thought deep...and really hard, picturing two cups filling with a caramel colored tea. I opened my eyes, nothing. I tried again, thinking of the caramel colored liquid filling the two mugs up. I opened my eyes, finally sitting on the table were two cups with the appetizing caramel tea inside.
"Well done...well done!" Cam complimented sitting down at the table "pinky up" he grabbed the glass and stuck his pinky up, his eyes went from dark brown to a beautiful hazel.
"Mmmm...that is the best thing sense coffee!" He continued to down the tea, then he downed the second cup.
"Can I imagine anything and have it come to me?" I asked looking shocked and ready to summon something magical, possibly a unicorn or a handsome toad.
"Well, your powers so far can only handle miniature stuff...like tea" he glanced down at the two empty cups "now try to make the cups disappear"
I focused and imagined the two cups vanishing, an invisible hand grabbing them. I opened my eyes and yes...the two glasses were gone!
"Excellent...perfect!"
The sun started to fade away letting the moon rest in the sky.
"You could stay another night?" Agent Cam asked walking glumly over to me.
"My add would get worried, sorry but no"
"Oh i see" he patted me on the back then waved goodbye as he crawled back into his little home. Home. How do I get home? I asked myself looking around, maybe train or plane! I thought about what I learned that day, summoning objects. If it was real small, a buggy is a small car. I put my mind to it, picturing a small buggy pulling up in front of me, the neon keys already in the door. I looked and in front of me was a bashed up...beaten buggy, I looked at the keys, brown and rusted, but in the door. At least I got the type of car right! I managed to mutter to myself, unlocking the car and driving home.