Chapter 6: Letting go

"What's up?" King asked walking up to me holding my waist trying to kiss me but I rejected.

"Nothing , Nate went on a business trip for a little while and now is completely MIA in my life." I told him.

"What? That's great news!" King beamed. "You can stay at my place and we could throw parties at yours." He told me smiling.

"I don't know , I was thinking of staying at Mo's I don't think would want me at your-" he caught me of

"Who cares , he's won't be around. Just think about." He told me kissing my cheek and rushing up with the others.

"It's time to turn up." I whispered to myself.

We all packed into Mo's car were we drove to her house. Everyone was cleaning up and getting ready for the party. "You got the alcohol?" King asked.

I nodded and put all of them in the freezer. People started arriving at 9:00 everyone was having fun and by 11:00 the house was a mess. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink to find out I was being followed by Rocky. "Wassup baby?" he asked.

I shocked my head. "Nothing." I said grabbing a drink.

Rocky picked me up and put me on the counter. "Loosen up." He told me.

"What do you think your doing. You know I'm with King." I told him with a confused look on my face.

"He doesn't have to know." he said kissing my neck and moving his way up to my mouth before I stopped him.

"Stop!" I yelled fighting him off but he pinned my arms to my side.

"Shut the hell up. Damn!" he said kissing my neck again.

"King!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Rocky slapped me. "Ow." I whispered a tear falling from my face. I felt my cheek turn red.

Kings POV

I had a drink in my hand and was living it up dancing in the middle of the living room floor. "King!" I heard Baby yell. Then I heard a Big Bang!

"The hell?" I said to myself. I mad sure my gun was loaded and walked into the kitchen to find Baby on the floor and Rocky on top of her. "Get the fuck away from her!" I told him.

He looked back with a guilty look on his face. "My bad , didn't think she actually cared." He told me with a smirk and that made me punch him hard across the face. He stumbled to floor.

"Stop!" Baby yelled still on the floor. Her faces looked red. She had tears in her face. All if a sudden I felt a big body tumble against me. Rocky had ran full force to and knocked me down. He slapped my and made my face turn red. I pushed him against the counter hitting him.

I heard police sirens and everyone left the house in the speed of light. Including Rocky. I grabbed on to Baby and picked her up bridal style and ran her to my car. The cops were following close behind.

"Shit" I whispered to myself as I pulled over.