Chapter 40: New Chick

"Hey beautiful!" King said standing up looking at me. He grabbed the cigar out of one of the bimbos hands and smoked it. "Problem?" He asked noticing my stern face. He blew the smoke in my face.

"King!" He knew how much I hated smoking.

"Dude. Come on. Were going home." Rocky said stepping in. He tried to grab at Kings wrist but King flinched.

"You would've thought." He said dropping the cigar on the girls lap. She quickly grabbed it before it could burn her. "You want me to stay at a house were I'll be hearing this girl right here moans?" He asked. "And it's not coming from me? You must be out your got damn mind." King said.

I looked away feeling embarrassed at Kings out burst. Most of the club was looking at the commotion. "Nigga, we need to leave now!"

"I don't know were y'all going." Kings said sitting back down throwing his arms around the girls. "But I'm staying right here." He smiled.

"King..!!!" I half moaned have yelled. He laughed and started sucking on this girls neck. The other girl was playing with his chest. "I can't even right now." I said waking away.

Rocky's POV (Ooo shiddd)

"See! Now look what you've done." I said pointing to Baby walk away in disgust.

"I didn't do anything. She left on her own." King shot back getting up. "No one asked y'all to follow me." He told me crossing his arms.

"Do you know what your even doing?" I asked pointing to the girls behind him. One of them ended up leaving. The other one stood up and stood by King.

"Hell yea. This Brooke." King said pointing to the girl by his side. She was small , probably 5'1 ,she was 2 inches shorter than Baby. Her skin tone was brown and she had blonde hair that didn't match her. She had dark brown eyes and a nose piercing. She was average.

"Hiiii..." She said sounding tipsy. He hung off of Kings arm and kissing it. "I'm Brooke." She smiled.

"King. Nigga, Let's just leave." I said pulling on his collar. To my surprise he didn't fight back but when I turned around he was dragging Brooke with him.

We made our way to the car and I texted Baby to meet us. King and Brooke were making out in the back seat when Baby arrived. She hopped in and turned around nothing them. "Who's that?" She whispered.

"Brooke." I whispered back. She rolled her eyes and laid her head on my shoulder as I drove to Baby's place.

"This is gonna be one helluva night." I said. King broke his make out session with Brooke to say:

"You got that right." He laughed.

_________________________________

35 votes = new chapter.

You already know what to do!!!

Comment ma niggas.

Juss kidding.

But Frfr , COMMENT!!!