The end: part 1

King rushes off the bed leaving me there. He went into the closet and pulled out a couple of guns and put them in his pants. "Wait. I'm coming with you." I said rushing off grabbing my sweater

"No the hell your not." He stated. Grabbing his keys.

"Yes I am." I said following him out to the car. I jumped in and he has no choice but to drive off with me.

"Your aggravating." He mumbled under his breath. I smirked.

As he sped down the free way I began to get scared of looking into Dave's eyes again. "Is it finally over?" I asked dramatically.

"Not yet." He smiled at me.

Ring ring!

"Hello?" I answered King's phone.

"Baby!" Rocky said on the other line. My voice went silent and King looked at me confused.

"Roc." I whispered. I could see Kings face hardened but he couldn't risk getting in an accident.

"I'm on my way to the trap." Roc spoke into the phone before hanging up.

"He's on his way to the trap house." I whispered to King.

"He's lucky I don't kill his-"

"I'm pregnant." I whispered. The car quickly sped in a circle. And he parallel parked. My heart started to pound even faster.

He didn't look at me for a good minute. He turned the car around and headed back home. "King. King!" I yelled at him. "Turn the car back around." I instructed him.

We pulled up back at his place. "Get out!" He yelled. I didn't move. I was stunned. "You have my ducking child in your stomach and your trying to go to a fucking massacre?" He asked me. "Are you fucking kidding me."

I got out of the car and before I could say any bring he pulled off.

I crossed my arms and stomped my way to the porch. Digging in my pocket befriend grabbing the keys. I walked into the house and plopped on the couch. "Fuck my life." I said to myself.

Knock knock!

I dragged my feet to the door and opened it to find Roc. "W-what are you doing here?" I stammered.

"Protection." He smirked. "King sent me."

"Your lying." I said walking away leaving the door open though.

"I swear. He said he trust me more than he does you alone." He laughed.

"Smart man." I told him still not looking at him.