The end: part 2

Me and Rocky is in silence for a while. He taps his thumb on his thigh as I wait for king to arrive. "What's new?" Rocky asked. I first I wanted to ignore him, because I knew if I even engaged in conversation with this boy Id instantly want to kill him.

"How could you do that for me? I mean I chose you over king. You really hurt me! I mean did you want me dead or something. You're his best friend, for gods sake nigga I chose you! For being with you made me realize, King was my king." I yelled at him.

"Wow," he said looking hurt.

I I immediately regretted everything I had to say. Those things I wanted to say when I found out Rocky was working with Dave. Dave will be dead in a couple seconds but rock will be in our lives forever. He's Kings best friend and will be on my child's life.

"I just had to say it." I whisper , but loud enough for him to hear me.

"I understand." He said looking down at his palms and fiddling with his fingers."

"No!" I yelled standing up. "You can't make me feel sorry for you! YOU HURT ME!" I yelled at him on the verge of tears. "You fucking hurt me!" I cried.

"I know! Okay Baby?! I fucking know!" He said now standing up over me. "Do you think I was meant to hurt you? I fucking had no choice. Dave has something on me. But now that he's gone I won't ever have to hurt you again. Never." He said holding his hands up to my face.

"Stop!" I said moving his hands. I Quickly drop to the floor clutching my stomach. "OWW!"

"What the hell Baby!" Rocky drop to the floor trying to help me up. I pushed him away. "Let me fucking help you." He grabbed me.

"I need to go to the hospital. Please call King and take me there. Hurry!" He picked me up bridal style and rushed me to the hospital.

On the way there he called King. King didn't say anything but hung up quick and rushedto the hospital. I got to see for three seconds before I was being carried away into a small room. The pain began to get stronger and I began to get lightheaded as the gave me something to take

I blanked out.
----

This is the last chapter of the book. I'll be making a second book. The second book will be posted on October 10, 2014. For more information on the book will be posted tomorrow or Friday.