Chapter 1: Meeting Slenderman

hey people so this is my first creepypasta fanfic so I am really sorry if its bad. I hope you enjoy it though.

This whole story is deticated to my Best Friend Datannoyingfangirl she is amazing and I love her so much! Hope you like it girl!

-Skullgirl99 XD

------------

~ELLA'S PROV~

I was sitting in english class writing my introduction letter for my teacher. Here's how it goes:

Hi! My name is Ella Anderson. Im 15 years old. I have ginger hair, brown eyes which get blocked by my glasses most of the time and I have freckles going across my nose. I like anime like soul eater and angel beats, I love the colour red but I hate the colour green. I love cheese its my life sometimes, but my favourite thing in the world is creepypasta. Im guessing you dont know what creepypasta is. Creepypasta is a bunch of scary characters who are just so amazing. There is Slenderman who almost everyone knows about, theres Jeff the Killer, Ben Drowned, Smile Dog, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Grinny the Cat, Hooodie, Maskey, Sally, Jane the Killer and many more. Everyone tells me Their not real there just a story but I know there real I can feel it inside me that there real...

I stop writing thinking "my teacher going to think Im crazy." The bell rings and I pack up my stuff. I leave class and avoid everyone looking for my friend Sabrina. I finally found her sitting at our table we always eat at and meet at the end of the day I smile and say "Hey Sabrina."

She smiles her goofy grin she always smiles at me and says "Hey Ellers."

I laugh "Dont call me that you know it annoys me."

She smiles "I know."

Sabrina is really goofy. She has dirty blond hair which she dyes sometimes. She has big bright brown eyes that I always see sparkle with excitement. She a lot like me she loves anime espically fairy tail and lovely complex, she loves her cheese, she loves the colours red and green, that seems to be the only difference we know about so far, and she in love with creepypasta just like me. She like my twin. She was listening to something so I ask her "What are you listening too?"

She smiles "Im listening to Ben's story and oh my gosh its amazing like always."

Sabrina is in love with Ben drowned. She listen to his story like 5 times. She also believes that there real. Thats how we met actually, we couldnt stick with anybody who wasnt like us but we eventually found each other. I say "Come on lets go."

She gets up and grabs her bag. We walk out of the school and start heading home. Are houses are right beside each other so it works out. As we're heading home Sabrina sees a garage sale and says "Why dont we check it out?"

I smile and say "Okay."

We head over to one of the table's and see something totally unexpected. All the stuff was creepy pasta stuff!!!! We both look at each other and start jumping and squealing. We start to look around and I find a slender man mask and a replica of Jeff the Killers knife. Sabrina was walking around and she finds a replica of Bens hat. She smiles and grabs it. I turn around again looking at slenderman stuff when I hear her scream. I turned around to see her smiling like a mad man. She runs up to me and say "Its the majora's mask game. The one Ben is on. Look its even written in the black marker."

I smile, obviously it's just a replica, pretty much everything here is a replica, but she's happy and so am I. We go to the lady and pay for our stuff, then head home. We go to my house and head to my room. I put my replica of Jeff the Killer knife thats in its case on my shelf for display. I then put my slenderman mask on. Sabrina puts her Ben/Link hat on and we pretend we are Ben and slenderman having a buddy battle.  I know it sounds geeky but we enjoy it alright. Sabrina finally goes back to her house and says "Bye ill be back later text me."