Things girls should know about boys!!

Guys maybe flirting around all day, but before they sleep, they only think about the girl they truly care about!!

(That's such a 'aww'y quote!)

**************

Heya!
Here are some funny and nice things about boys you might or might not know!!
Note: It might not be true for everyone. Just in general.

- A guy can like a girl, and completely forget about her after sometime (smh..😑😑😕)

- Guys are very good flatterers but actually stammer when they wanna talk to the girl they like.
(You know what!! I really can't stop laughing at this😂😂😂)

- Guys cry! Yes they do!! And they're pretty much close to their moms!!

Well, I don't get what's wrong in a guy crying! And also why do guys think crying makes them weak!
Cuz, its a Psychological fact that 'If a person can't cry, he's weak'.

- It takes a lot of confidence and will power for a guy to walk up to a girl he likes and start up a conversation...
(I kinda understand, but I suggest you to be braver boys)

- Guys don't get clues easily! They might get it but can't be sure until they hear it! So, if you want a guy to know something, say it away directly or they might never know it! (Isn't that dumb??)

- Guys can make gossip scatter through half the face of earth, better than girls can.

- If a guy makes excuses for not doing you a favor you ask them, it simply means that they don't like you and can't lay down the card for you.

But don't worry girls, there's a guy out there just for you, who'll do anything for you.

- If a girl says know 'No' a guy hears it as 'Try next time...'

- Male brains are evolved in such a way that when problem arises they may look cool but their mind is already making up things to get out of it!!!

- A guy likes a girl with brains more than a girl in miniskirts! (What say boys?? Do you agree!)

- Guys think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions, but still love them more.

- Guys are more talkative than girl, when the topic is about 'girls'.

- Guys love PDA. or Public Display Of Affection (Gross!! That's NeWS to me)

- Guys share almost everything with their boy best friend!!

- A guy tries his best to find a stuffed toy a girl loves but will end up  choosing the wrong one!!! (Awwwww)

Well, one small advice to girls, If a guy brings you a gift, especially if it is something small, accept it with all your heart! You might never know how much love is filled in it, it could fill a big huge house really!!!

*******************

So, how did you love this chapter!  And I hope girls found something new there!

Don't ask me where I got those facts from *cuz its a secret* shhh.... (Just kidding)

And..... Guys do you agree with it or not????

Lots of Love,
Bye!!