My Wand

"Mr. Ollivander?" I asked and old man with blue eyes that sparkle like diamonds. "Well, if it isn't Mrs. Lovegood." He said suddenly. "I suppose you are here for your wand like your sister." He said as he shot a look at Lazuli. "Uh, yes sir." I said a little shocked he knew who I was. He walked over to the back of the room and picked a long box. "Ah. Let's try this one." He said. He took the wand out of the box. "Phoenix feather core, 10 inches long, quite bendy flexibility." He said to himself. He handed me the wand.

    "Go on, don't be shy." He said as I held the wand. "Give it a wave." I did as I was told and waved the wand. I flicked the wand and BOOM! I shattered one of the back windows. "Oh my, I'm so sorry! I didn't-" I got quickly cut off. "It's okay dear, honestly. Your sister has done the same." He said as I exhaled with relief. "But still, if you want me to I will pay for repairs." I said as I tried to fix things. "It's okay, I promise." He reassured me. He cleared his throat and said, "Oculus Reparo". "Let's try another, shall we?" He said. He pulled out another wand box. "Here we go. Another phoenix feather core, 13 inches, and brittle flexibility." He handed me the wand and told me to repeat, "Aguamenti", and flick my wrist at the vase of flowers. "Aguamenti!" I shouted. I killed the flowers. "Nope, Nope, Nope that is definitely not it." He said. It went on like that for about 30 minutes or so. "Hmm. I wonder." He said. I had a little confused look on my face as I looked at Lazuli. He took the wand and handed it to me. I grabbed the wand, not knowing what I was going to happen next. As I held the wand, a small gush of wind and a golden light shone above me. "That's it. That's the one." Lazuli shouted.

   "Thank you, Mr. Ollivander." I said very grateful. "You are very welcome." He replied. We walked out of the wand shop and went to get an owl. We got a snowy owl, but I really wanted a tawny owl. A snowy owl is good too. We stopped to get something to eat. We went to Hogsmeade. I ordered a butter beer, non-alcoholic obviously, and it was delicious. We stopped at one more place before we got on the train, Honeydukes. Everything was so delicious. I got a chocolate frog, a cauldron cake, and Bertibott's every flavor beans. I got earwax then grass. I wasn't very fortunate. Lazuli, Daniel, and Janus already got their school supplies while I was finding these delicious treats.

We went to go get MY school supplies this time. It was fifteen minutes before the train left. By the time we got done, we had eight minutes to get to the train station. We ran all the way to catch up to the train. "Wait," Lazuli said. "We don't have our train tickets." Janus said," Yes you do. They're in your acceptance envelopes." We looked at our tickets that read;

LONDON TO HOGWARTS

FOR ONE WAY TRAVEL

Platform 9 3/4

"Platform 9 3/4? Is that a real thing? That's absurd!" Lazuli and I said in unison. "Yeah. Ok I'll show you". Daniel said. He ran at the wall in between platforms 9 and 10. "Daniel, wait!" I shouted. He vanished in between the wall. "Where did he go?" I asked. "he went to kings cross." Janus said. "Kings what?" I asked. "Kings cross. It's the train station. Now that you see what you have to do, you and Lazuli can go now." Janus said. "Wait, you expect me to just run toward a wall and believe that I won't break my face. That's rich." I replied. "We'll go together, so if you break your face I'll break my face too." Lazuli said. "Fine. Let's do this."