King's Cross

We run straight for the wall at the same time. In my head, I was saying, "No, No, NOOOO!!" To my surprise, we went through. Janus was right behind us. "Okay, let's go so we can make it on the train in time." He said. As we were walking, I spot a sign that says "Platform 9 3/4". "I've never would have thought it would look so, amazing!" Lazuli said. Daniel was already not he train and into robes. "Woot, Woot." Goes the Hogwarts Express. "Come on so we can get good seats!" Lazuli said with excitement. Unfortunately, Daniel beat us to it. As we board the train, I walk in astonishment. "Everything is so cool!" I said.

      "Janus, what time is it?" Daniel asked. "10:58 am." He replies. "When does it leave?" I ask. "11:00 am." Daniel says right before Lazuli does. "Lazuli, you and Emmarelis go get changed into your robes." Janus says sternly to make sure we'll do it. We went to change into our robes and started toward our seats. As we walked, I thought I seen a familiar face. "Did you see that guy?" I asked Lazuli. "What guy?" She replied. "I didn't see anyone, stop being so paranoid." "I wasn't, I just..... I thought..." I stumbled over my words. "Never mind." We got to our seats. But before we sat down, Lazuli looked back at that seat where that one guy was sitting. She then sat down. There was something that was going on and I want to find out what it is.

     A few moments later, a lady with a cart full of sweets came by our seats. "Would you like to buy anything?" She asked. I wasn't all that hungry, but I thought I could use it to deal with some stress. "We have Chocolate Frogs, Cauldron Cakes, Fizzing Whizzbees, and my personal favorite Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. We have others of course." "I would like five of each please." I replied. "Only of the ones you named, of course." I handed her some money and told her to keep the change. I passed out the treats but I gave myself two of each instead of one. I ate the first lot, but then saved the rest for later.

   After maybe about thirty-five minutes or so, we arrived at our stop. As we got of the train, A large man was waiting for the first years. "First years! Over here! All of ya first years line up right here!" Shouted the large man. "It's okay. Just follow the other kids right over there." Janus said. We followed them and waved goodbye to our brothers. "Hello, and my name is Rubeus Hagrid. I am the Professor of Magical Creatures." Said the large man. "We better head to the boats to get ya over to, er, Hogwarts." "We're taking boats?!?" I exclaimed. "Well how else am I supposed to ya o'er there? Don't worry, yer luggage will already be o'er there." He tried to reassure me. 

    We followed Hagrid to the docks. "Well here are ya boats. Get on in." Hagrid said loading himself into the boat. "Wow, I guess he wasn't kidding." Lazuli said as she stared in the other direction. I knew what she's looking at, and I'm gonna get her to admit it.