The Girl With a Crown

"Seamus stop! He did nothing to you!" I yelled, furiously. "Why don't you make me. He shouldn't be talking to you like that or at all for that matter!" Seamus replied. "It's not like you care about me! He is no value to you!" My wrist's scar started to hurt. Dean struggled to breathe. My wrist started to hurt even more. Let's go back about a week ago to when this all started.

"Get up, Emmy!" My brother, Janus, called from downstairs. I checked my phone to see what time it was. The time read 6:45 am. I groaned as I scratched my arm with a scar that was shaped like a crown. I got up and put on a blue jumper and black jeans with white converses. I went downstairs and started making myself breakfast. "Happy birthday, Emmarrelis!" My twin sister, Lazuli, shouted behind me making me spill pancake mix all over me. ".LAZULI!" I shouted. "I just bought this jumper!" "Sorry sis." She said giggling. "Oh by the way, Happy Birthday to you too!" I said back to her. Ok so I have 2 older siblings and 1 sister who is the same age as me but is older by 2 minutes. "Daniel, get up doofus!" Shouted Janus. "I'm up, I'm up. Jeez." Replied Daniel. "I guess we have a long day ahead of us." He said with a sigh.

Daniel came downstairs in robes that said "Prefect" on them. "Daniel, I think your school or whoever made those spelled perfect wrong." I said with a confused looking face. "Actually," Lazuli started, "They are spelled correctly." " Emmy, we need to talk." Janus said calmly but sternly. "What about? Am I in trouble?" I asked scared I got expelled from Jefferson middle. "No that's not it." "You see, your eleven now and-" Janus was cut off by the doorbell. "I got it!" Said Lazuli excitedly. She opened the door and there sat an owl with four letters. "What's that for. What's going on?" I asked even more confused. As she approached me, the scar on my wrist shaped like a crown started to hurt. "Aaah!" I shouted slightly. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. "Janus, Daniel, me, and Emmarrelis." Said Lazuli. "One for me? What is this for?" I asked. "Emmy, you're a witch!" All three shouted slightly at the same time. "I'm a WHAT?!?!" I shouted in disbelief, thinking this was a joke.