Chapter 6

Megan's pov: I decided to text Katy because she is a good friend and we need to hang out more. I text her and she said yes and she is coming to pick me up since my parents have the cars. I get change and brush my hair.

I hear a honk. I grab my purse and run out to Katy's car. I hop in and tell her about a party. She said she already went to one. Well how gives a fuck if you went once let's go again. Katy says yes and we go the mall. Vanity is one of my favorite stores we go in and i found the perfect dress. Me and Katy pick out our dresses and we leave.

We then do to my house and we get ready. I help Katy with her hair. After I finish her hair. I get myself ready. I did my hair in a French braid then I put my dress on. I did my makeup last. I finish and Katy says are you done yet. Yes I say. Katy gets up and we walk to her car.

We hop in and she turns on music. Then a couple of minutes later. We are at the party. We hop out and walk in. I look at Katy and say if you don't get a boy by tonight I'm killing you an people how don't like you.

Katy nods. She has not had a boyfriend. I have had 2 boyfriends and I'm still together with Max. He is so sweet and nice. Ok that's enough. Katy and I were walking around until Max scared the shit out of me. He doesn't like to come to parties. 

Katy's pov: I was with Megan until, her asshole boyfriend Max came up to her. They left me in the crowd by myself. Which it doesn't phase me. Megan thinks what boyfriends are better than there friends. Well lets just say they ain't. She will end up heart broken. Not my fault she is a slut.

I walk out of the crowd and into the kitchen. I grab a red solo cup from the counter. I put it on my lips and the smell burns. I take a drink and it burns. The burn goes away after 2 cups. I start to feel wild and free. I see this boy he goes to my school. He looks drunk already so how will he know how it is.

I look over at him. He looks at me and yells come here. I walk over to him and start to grind. He lets out a low moan. I go a little harder. He come do by my ear and says very very naughty girl. I look at him and smirk.  I walk away from him. I look at him and he looks at me confused. I laugh. I go back to the kitchen and have another drink. 

I feel way wild. I look for Megan. I couldn't find her and thinking how gives a shit where she is at. Then there is this boy how comes up to me and kisses me. I try to push him off but I can't he's to strong . He lifts me up and takes me to a room. He sets me down and hovers over me.I push him. But he doesn't move.

 I fight a lot. He slapped me cross the face. He did it hard, I began to cry. He looks at me and says shut up will you. I hold my tears. He goes under my dress and touches my clit.

I couldn't move. I began to punch him in the chest. He grabs my hands and puts them behind my head. I can't do anything. He slips his finger in my clit. He goes faster and it hurts. I just cry.

I hear someone come through the door. I look at how it is. It's my brother for thank god. My brother hits the boy and the boy fights back. My brother hits the boy in the face. My brother comes over to me and says are you ok.I nod my head. Yes are you positive my brother says. Yes I whisper. 

Ok my brother says and helps me up. We walk to my car. I hand my brother the keys. He unlocks the car and opens the door for me. Thanks I say. Welcome my brother says. He closes my door and hops in on his side. He starts the car. We start to drive. My brother says did you drink. Yes I say with my head down. 

How many my brother says. 3 I say as I put my head down with guilt.

Katy my brother says. Yeah I say. Why drink on a school night my brother says. Megan wanted me to go so I did and she left me. Then this boy comes up to me and kisses me and he takes me to this room. He puts his finger somewhere I say a little bit shaky.

You listen to Megan, she's not a friend Katy she is trying to get you in trouble and be like her my brother says. Well how was I suppose to know what was going to happen I yell at my brother. He stops the car and says get out. I look at him. He looks at me with hate. I get out and shut the door. I watch my brother drive off. 

I sit down on the cement and think if I wasn't stupid I would have my parents. If I wasn't stupid my brother would like me. What a moron I am. I get up and start to walk. I have my phone and listen to music. I keep walking.

........

I get home after walking for ever. I walk to the front door and open it. Katy is that you my brother says. Yes I say and it sounds like he has been crying. Katy I'm sorry about getting mad at you my brother says. I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was going I say. He comes up to me and hug me. He let go and smiled I smiled back. 

I go to room and change. I lay on my bed and fall asleep.