Chapter 15

Kace's pov: I was talking to my sister when my phone rang. I look to see how it was, it was Katy. I answer it she told me where she was. I hung up and grabbed the car keys.

Where are you going Kace says my sister. I need to go help somebody I say. Well tough shit I need the car and that friend can wait says my sister. Well what if that friend is waiting on the side of the road, with a broken leg I yelled at my sister.

I ran out the door and hopped in the car. I was worried about Katy because you don't know what could of happened. After driving that felt like forever. I see Katy hugging one knee. I pulled over and hopped out. Katy I say walking over to her. She looks up with teared cheeks and red puffy eyes.

I hugged her. I let go and put her stuff in the back. I pick Katy up and put her in my truck. Katy looks at me and says can I spend the night at your house cause my brother told me not to come home.Yes I say. Can we go to my house to go get school clothes and pj's Katy says. Yes I say. I drive to Katy's and she says you need to go get my crutches.

 Ok I say. She gives me her garage pin. I open it and see her crutches. I grab her crutches and run down to her. I lean the crutches on the bed of my truck. Katy wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist. I pick her up and set her down gentle.

I hold onto her waist well I hand her crutches. Thank you she says and smile at me. Your welcome I say and smile back. We start to walk up the driveway. We get in the garage. We walk inside into Katy's house. I won't lie it's small, nice and looks cozy. She looks at me and says are you coming. Yep I say. We get to stairs. More stairs I say. Yep Katy says.

I Carrie Katy up the stairs. We get to her room. I looked around and was thinking cute room. Ok you are probably thinking that I'm nuts but Katy's room is simple. Katy gets her clothes and stuff. She says ready. Ok I say.

Katy's pov: Kace came over to my house to get my clothes. Since my brother told me not to come home. So I'm staying at Kace's. I get down the stairs and I see my brother. He yells didn't I tell you not to come home. Yes you did but I'm getting clothes for tomorrow I say. I see Victoria sitting on the couch. She smiles at me. I look at my brother and say I'm leaving okay.

Kace comes down and he looks at Victoria. What the fuck is he going here my brother yells. He came to help me since you left me on the side of the road I yell at my brother. Get over here Katy says my brother looking at Kace. No I'm leaving I say. No not with Kace my brother says. I'm leaving if you like it or not I say. Did you not hear her says Kace.

Get the fuck out Kace yells my brother. No you and your sister have to tell me to leave says Kace. I turn around and start to walk to the front door. Katy come back here right now yells my brother. No I say.

Kace follows me. Kace helps me down the stairs. I look behind me and my brother is running. Kace I say. Kace turns around and my brother tackle's him. Stop I yell. My brother hits him in the face 4 times. Stop I yell. My brother gets off of Kace.

My brother walks over to me and says no one has ever loved you, your just a bitch, I wish you would kill yourself. He slapped me 2 times and walks inside. Kace are you ok I say. Kace gets up and says yeah, are you.

No I say. We walked to Kace's truck. Kace helps me in. He walks over to his side and hops in. I look at him and he is nose is bleeding. Tip your head back I say. He listened and tipped his head back. I grab some napkins. Do you have some water I say. I'm the back he says. I look in the back and found it.

I put some water on the napkin. I wipe up the blood on Kace's face. I grab a few and put them together. Put them to your nose I say. Ok Kace says. He started to drive. I look out the window and start to cry. Katy what's wrong Kace says.

My brother told me I'm a bitch, no one love's me, and he said I should kill myself I say.  You know he is wrong about all of that, because

1. You are a fighter, if someone gets in your way you say something.

2. Don't kill yourself you have so much to live for.

3. You are loved. People love you, you are special. If they don't they are missing out.

I like like like you Katy Kace says.