Chapter 4

Derek's pov: The party last night was fun. I saw my sister having fun. Then Sarah was on of my sister's friends. Sarah caused a lot of trouble for Katy. Katy got in a lot of trouble by your dad. He use to flip out on her for bad things or ideas. There was this one time that our dad did something that I can't forget.

FLASHBACK
.............................................................
My dad and my sister got in a fight. He grabbed her by the hair. He throw her on the ground and yelled you will never talk to me like that AGAIN.

She got up and walked away from him. He turned around and slapped her once. I seen the tears build in her eye's. He was mad. He looked at Katy and said go to your room and stay up there until dinner is ready.

She walked up stairs without saying one word to anybody.
..............................................................

END OF FLASHBACK.

That is why I have a hard with her talking to people like they are assholes well some of them can be. The one thing that scared me about my dad is me or Katy have never seem that side of him. I work everyday after school to pay for bills and rent. My sister thinks that's am crazy by working late. But you got to do what you gotta do.

I seem the boy that was talking to my sister. I wanted to punch him. But if I did my sister would have probably not have be happy. I decide to make breakfast for me and my sister.

Katy's pov: I wake up and go down stairs. I see my brother making breakfast. I sit down and he says morning. Morning I say. He hands me my food and he sits down with his. Thanks I say. Welcome, how was the boy you where talking to last night at the party my brother says.

His name was Kace I say. Oh so do you like him. Shut up and NO I don't I say. Ok my brother says. Well how is the kid how you punched my brother says. That was Kace I say. Oh so do you think he could like you my brother says. Lets hope he doesn't like me, because I hate him and his dick friends.

Oh I see my brother says. Why are we going to go do today I say. I don't care what we do my brother says. Can we go to the mall I say sure my brother says in annoyed voice. What's wrong I say. Nothing my brother spats back at me. Something I mumble. What my brother says. I didn't say anything I say.

My brother gives me a death glare. I get up and walk away. He brother says where an the hell are you going. None of your business I say. Katy where are you going my brother says. Ok am going to the mall, without you I say. Am going my brother says. Can I just go by myself I say. Whatever I'm calling a couple of friends when you leave my brother says.

Ok I say. I don't care what he does, he is all pissed about something. I really don't care thought. I go to my closet and pick out a blue skinny jeans with a grey shirt.

I go to the bathroom and do my hair. I brush my teeth. I walk down stairs and put on my shoes on. I grab the car keys. I walk out the door. I hop in the car and leave 

(5 minutes later)
...............................................................
I park my car. I hop out and walk inside. I go inside rue 21 I buy one outfit. I go to to buckle I buy 1 outfit. Then I go Madison on Sixth Avenue. I bought 2 outfits there. I was walking out and I run into Victoria. I walk up to her and say what are you going here. Come here to come and get something to eat and what about you Victoria says.

I came shopping and I want to eat I'm hungry to I say. I look at my phone and it was 12 o'clock. Wow I have been shopping for 3 hours. Me and Victoria were talking and laughing. I get a text from my brother. 

B=brother M=me

B- were are you.

M- at the mall, what do you want

B- when are you coming home

M- in a few I'm eating.

B- ok just checking on you that's all.

Me and Victoria get done eating. We say good bye.

(5 minutes later)

I get home and walk inside, I see my brother and all his friends over. I walk to my room and put my bags down. I lay on my bed. I feel so exhausted from all that walking and carrying bags. I close my eyes and fall asleep.