1

"It's been exactly a week since you died, Josh. I miss you so much baby. The scenario plays over and over in my head, the moment you collapsed to the moment you died. I wish I could've done something to help."

"Tyler! I'm home!" Josh calls into the quiet house as he enters. He closes the door behind him and sets his bags on the ground.

He smiles once he hears the sound of feet running and a rather loud squeal.

"Josh!" Tyler scoops his husband into a hug and smiles widely. Josh wraps his own arms around Tyler and gives him a tight squeeze.

"How was Alabama and the family?" Tyler asks, pulling away from the brief hug and gazing into the older boy's eyes.

"It was good! Didn't exactly feel like home without you, though," Josh leans in and rubs his nose against the brunets. Tyler giggles and blushes while pressing his soft lips against Josh's.

"I'd love to tell you all about it, but right now I need to get settled in, alright?" Tyler frowns for a second but nods anyways.

"Hurry back so we can cuddle!" Tyler calls after Josh as he runs upstairs with his baggage.

"I will!" Josh yells back as he gets to their room. He throws his luggage on the bed and opens up the closest one. Suddenly, Josh feels a strange pain in his abdomen. He shrugs it off and continues to unpack.

As he continued, the pain only grew and spread into his left arm and just below his neck. He coughs a few times and struggles into the bathroom, falling onto the tile floor.

Josh reaches up to the sink and tries to pull himself back to standing position. When he reached up, his hand came in contact with a bar of soap which caused him to slip and bash his nose into the side of the cabinet.

Blood was now gushing out of his nose. He tried calling out to Tyler, but the pain seemed to close up his throat and he couldn't breathe well. He rolled to his back and looked up at the ceiling with staggered breaths.

"Ty...ler." He called out before darkness met him.

-
chapters are going to be very short and to the point heheh

HOME IS WHEREVER IM WITH YOU
COMING SOON