"...what are you doing?" (For Aurora)

~Dirty

You are on your way to your best friend Justin because you guys wanted to hang out.

When you entered the house you were greeted by Pattie, "Hey sweetie!" She gave you a hug, "We missed you"

"I missed you guys too" You smiled. "How are you?" You asked.

"I'm fine thanks, and you?"

"It's all good" You smiled. "Where's Justin?" You asked.

"He's upstairs" You nodded and cracked a small smile before making your way upstairs. "Hey Aurora, I'm going to a friends house right now, okay? Have fun guys!" Pattie said. You turned around and nodded again while making your way to Justin's room.

You knocked on the door twice but there wasn't no answer, all you heard moans and groans. You just giggled and rolled your eyes playfully. Maybe he's just watching porn like always.

You entered and saw him on the bed, masturbating, and moaning your name, "THAT'S IT AURORA!!" His hands moved so fast, as he moaned your name over and over again, his eyes closed of course.

Your eyes winded. What did you just saw?!

You cleared your throat loudly, "...what are you doing?" He looked up and this time, his eyes winded. He froze.

"Wha-I-I- did you ever heard of knocking the door?" His face turned so red and he took his hands out from his boxers and all you saw on them was..cum.

The hell!?

"I-I- did knocked but you didn't answer, and then I heard- and I just- I'm sorry"

"Umm, I really-" He tried to explain but nothing came out so he cut himself off.

He just stared at you looking so embarrassed and nervous. You looked at his boxers and bit your lip as you saw his huge dick, then, you looked at his hands again and your breath started to quicken. You started to get horny.

You licked your dry lips and made your way towards him. He looked at you and just stared. You moved closer and you swear you can feel his heartbeat from here. You bit your lip again, you can't believe here lays your sexy best friend on the bed, who was just masturbating and moaning your name. His muscular sleeve that was full of tattoos and his hot abs made you even more horny that you could just cum right now. HE LOOKED SEXY!!, especially with his messy sex hair.

You were so close to his face and you saw him getting more nervous. "Do I make you nervous?" You said in a sexy tone and bit your lip again. You know that Justin always liked you.

Your faces was just inches away and you bet your eyes was filled with lust. "N-no" he finally chocked out and you giggled, sucking on his neck and mumbling a "really?" in his ear. You licked his new tattoo that was behind his ear. You always though that was hot.

You pulled away and looked at him and he bit his lip. You moved forward again, crawling on the bed, making Justin go back and lay down on the bed.

You took his left hands that were covered in his cum and sucked on his index finger and he arched his back moaning loudly. You took his middle finger and licked it up sexily making him grunt.

"HMMM!! You taste so good" You moaned.

He smashed his soft lips on you and kissed you hungrily but passionately in the same time. He started licking your lips and you opened your mouth gladly, twirling your tongue with his.

"Your mom just left" You whispered against his lips and he smirked as he kissed you again then bit your lip and moved it back. "That was hot! Do it again" You moaned and he did it again.

Then he made his way to your neck, licking it up and sucking on it. You moaned and felt him smirk, he then bit your neck and you moaned loudly, "Justin!" You were sure he just left a hickey or two.

He look at your shirt wanted it gone. He ripped it apart and it reveled your breasts. He licked his lips, "This is so hot" He said before licking your left nipple and you moaned. He used his hand to pleasure your other nipple by playing with it. You moaned and moaned you just couldn't stop.

"Ready?" He asked and you nodded.
You are 19 and Justin is 20 so it's fine.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you" He said and bit his lip.

You smiled sweetly, "Its fine justin, really. I know I'm still a virgin-" you looked down, embarrassed a little, "-but I'd love to loose my virginity to someone I love, and to someone I know that will never hurt me and leave me after this. I mean, it's better that loosing it to a stranger right?" you completed and he nodded sweetly.

"I'm glad you feel that way because I feel the same" justin whispered. He unzipped your pants and took off his boxers. Your eyes winded, what if he rips you apart?!

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" He said entering only his tip into you. You nodded, mentioning for him to continue. He pushed harder and now half of his shaft was inside you. You screamed out in pain and he kissed your lips, shutting you up.

After a few thrusts, all the pain was gone and all you felt was pleasure.

"AHH JUSTIN! FASTERRR!!!" You screamed and he obeyed.

Few minutes passed, and he was making love to you in turbo speed.

"AAHHH AURORA! YOU FEEL SO GOOD" He moaned. You are soon going to reach your climax.

"J-JUSTINN, I'M CUMMING S-SOOON" You stuttered as you started to shake. It felt so good. So magical.

"SAMMMEE!!" he screamed going faster.

"I LOVE YOUU" He said releasing his juices into you, and with that, a knit in your stomach exploded. You have finally reached your climax.

"I l-love you too.." You breathed out after he got out if you.

He kissed your cheek and wrapped his arms around you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you liked this imagine ;)

I'm so sorry for not updating in FOREVER. I just finished exams 2 weeks ago and I'm now in a vacation since that time. I am really busy but I updated :)

Please comment what you think and vote if you liked the chapter.

Thanks!