[Entry 005]

Written at January 17, 2016 - 01:53PM

¬¬¬

What in the world and who have thought of this? Protecting in the little miss could create a mental disease from fraud deceived. A pictures of abstracts and concretes of every aspect of human wrong witted. Have you seen this? The illustrations and fictions, full time commitment of fantasy and ecstasy. You are trapped from all over promised rings and shits. Not every doll you can play with it. Forever is a magical term of all lunatics seeking for damn shot one of a life time dream scripts. Having a unwanted role of portraiting someone who you think should be with. But so sorry to say, only for quasi lovers would only fine with it. So deal with it. Are you sure it's okay to live, comfortable with a lie than accepting all the reality pains, sorrows of the truth. Slaps you in sadistic way. Yeah sure all of us wish it wasn't true.

What? Are you have enough with the world that revolves around you? You wanted to take a break and have a kit kat and make a way to horay? Why I even so insensitive and being a bitch that you didn't even wanted to meet or greet. And you're telling me you still baby to absorb this? So young that can't digest it. What have you been missing the logic of this point? For you to know it's better to know now! How old are you? Must be matured enough to listen around. Yope, better be late than never! Come on wake up!?

Babygirl respect yourself is just minimum.

¬¬¬

Pretend by MGWA.