[Entry 010]

Written at September 2016

¬¬¬

Anemic problematic dramatically historic and grammatically

Five foot tall and forth? Is that can you describe the height of the girl. Who thinks that quadrillionare is possible to happen in her life? Or should I say that wavy slightly curly hair dark brown like dark black long hair who has that naturally and effortlessly can tied her up it even without a hair ribbon? She thinks that OPM sucks for now (2016) but by the after 10 years (2026) it is the best genre of all time! Or could be that girl so hairy in her both arms and legs that can be looks so masculine even she tells self proclaimed the daughter of Wolverine? She thinks she have that phenomenal works by her own company she'll build by her fellow amazing people who will join her believe her and making things impossible into I'M POSSIBLE? Or that hopefully but society thinks it's being hopeless Romantic to have faith in having forever? She thinks being in love is a big word. And it would be applied in various emotions and human relationship but romantically she believes in the right time, right moment, right place, right side of her left side and that Mr. Right ain't being the right sight of her right might. She never knew that plan z is the last right chance and right decision she would make. Could be her right hand? Have the right choice to ride on? Because it may be the right she's waiting on to never been left.

¬¬¬

HRT By MGWA.