Thursday

"Our first day together as a couple. How exciting." Eclipse laughs as she squeezes Takeshi's hand with hers.
"I can't wait to meet all of your "friends", sweetie." She leans over and kisses his lips before rushing forward and pulling Takeshi towards the school.
"Who the hell is she?" Ren grumbles as she stands by the side of the school, watching Takeshi and Eclipse.
"So..... You're really lonely here aren't you?" Eclipse gives Takeshi an annoyed look as they sit and eat lunch.
"I prefer not to get close to people unless I choose to or it's needed." Takeshi looks at Eclipse then back at his food.
"Like us?" She smiles.
"Nope." He finishes his food.
"Well. Great." Eclipse lets out a long sigh.
"I need to go to the ladies room. I'll meet you in class." She stands up and walks off.
"Ugh. Girls are complicated." He puts his head on the table with a groan.
"Sorry about lunch. I shouldn't have taken it so personally. I mean, we did just meet the other day so I don't blame you. Eventually hopefully we become closer. Somehow." Eclipse sighs as her and Takeshi reach the Church.
"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow before school." Takeshi turns and walks back towards his house with Maiman trotting behind him.
"Why are girls, human girls, so annoying?" Takeshi grumbles as he lays on his bed.
"They're humans. It's what they are. It's what they live for." The girl with white hair from before sat at the end of his bed. "Thanks Maiman. That's helpful. Completely and utterly helpful." He grumbles.
"You mean useless. That is the correct word for that, metaphor." She gives him a slightly confused smile. "Sentence. It's best to just say sentence." He sighs and sits up.
"You have feelings for the human, don't you?" The words innocently leave Maiman's human mouth.
"Which one is what you need to specify." Takeshi sighs as he
stands up.
"Ayame." She watches him.
"Who?" He gives her a confused look.
"Ren. Ren Ayame. That's who." She glares at him.
"No. I don't have feelings for anyone. That's how you get yourself killed. It's stupid and weak." He grumbles.
"You're implying your parents were weak and stupid?" She growls at him as she stands up.
"I'm stupid for never telling you when you cross the line but you just did it right there." He growls back before leaving his room and walking out of the house.
After walking for a while in the forest, he comes upon a little hidden pond with crystal clear light blue water. Light pink flowers with little lights at the end of them sat around the outside of the pond, giving light to the dark, tree-covered pond opening. A glimpse of sunlight flashes through the pushed backed bushes as he makes his way into the hidden area. He walks over to the edge of the water, he takes a handful of water in his hands and slowly but carefully brings it up to his mouth where he quickly swallows the water. He sits back with a long sigh then falls backwards and lays in the cool grass.
"How long are you going to stand over there Kitesume?" Takeshi sighs a few minutes later as he slowly sits up.
"You shouldn't leave your children here for so long without visiting you know?" A boy his age, maybe a little bit older, with long jet black hair and light green eyes steps out of the
shadows across the pond from Takeshi with a smirk.
"Just because you want to see me so often doesn't mean you always have to pester me when I'm here, it takes up too much time." Takeshi smirks back as the boy walks over and sits next to him.
"Ok. Fine." The boy laughs.
"How are you feeling? I know you took a drink. You only do that when needed." Kitesume sighs and looks over at Takeshi.
"Busy. Stressed. Over-worked. The worst part of it all, high school. Well, the school isn't so bad but all the other teenagers are always all over me in some way. Even Maiman is on my tail. Questioning my whereabouts, my feelings, my relationships.... She's been crossing the line so much recently and I haven't said anything to her..." Takeshi grumbles with a long sigh.
"About how she needs to stop and learn where the line is?" Kitesume finishes his sentence.
"Yeah. That. And, there's these girls. Ember assigned her step-daughter or whatever to be my girlfriend and unfortunately for me in a way, she's taken a liking to me." Takeshi lays back down on his back.
"You like another human girl?" Kitesume stares across the pond.
"Don't start anything. Let's just drop it now. I've had enough of those conversations." Takeshi quickly sits up then stands up.
"I'll send the children out. Next time you visit, do come on a better note. I don't want the kids to overhear and become worried." Kitesume stands up and starts to walk off as Takeshi lets out another long, stressed, sigh.
"You know, Kitesume, don't tell them I came by. I'll come back when I'm better." Takeshi turns around and leaves the hidden pond.
After a few minutes of walking, a small twig snaps behind Takeshi, quickly forcing him to turn and face the noise. A large golden dragon stumbles towards him with fear in its eyes.
"What's wrong?" Takeshi quickly rushes up to it as he notices its leg bleeding.
"Hunters." He growls as he hears shouting coming towards them from behind the dragon.
"Take off. Go, take off into the air. I'll distract them." Takeshi locks eyes with the dragon and it nods before quickly taking off into the sky. Large feathered black wings grow from Takeshi's back and he quickly takes off into the sky. As soon as he's over 100 ft. above the ground, he rolls his neck and a chill runs down his spine as he quickly transforms from human, to dragon. His silver purple scales shine in the sunlight as his fire orange eyes scan the ground for the hunters. As soon as they stop on a group of hunters, he lets out aloud screech to get their attention away from the golden dragon.
"There's a better one!!" One of the hunters yell as they notice him. He lets out another screech before throwing a giant electric ball at the hunters, automatically killing them.
"Thank you. Thank you so much." The golden dragon flies back over to Takeshi.
"Any time... I'm Takeshi." Takeshi nods his large dragon head at the dragon.
"Raynas. Lovely to make your acquaintance." It nods its head back at him.
"I am very grateful for your help. I have a few kids at home and I'm very thankful for you." It smiles.
"Well then I'm glad that I could help." He smiles back.
"Have a good day son. Let me know if you need anything from me." It starts to fly off.
"Let me know if you need anything as well." Takeshi calls back then flies down to the ground. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he turns back to human.